Did you ever want to play questions?

Can I suggest a new slogan?

#20K by Twenty 16?

4 Likes

@Missy_Pants, can I have your neurons?

1 Like

It was bedtime - what did i miss?

Why doesn’t she want to play?

Is it weird that every time I think about next year’s election, I miss the hell out of the 90s? Weren’t the Clinton years a decent time, or is nostalgia clouding my memories?

2 Likes

Is it because you were 20 years younger?

Didn’t most of the ‘Clinton’ years look like this in the UK?

4 Likes

Wasn’t that the time of the clipper chip and the first round of the crypto wars?

1 Like

(Dun de de dun dun…Dunald?)

[quote=“TobinL, post:12922, topic:54417”]
Don’t you want to play TF2 with us?
[/quote][Tires screech]Wha wha? Is there anything else that would make me want to play TF2 again other than something awesome like this? Was everyone else eventually annoyed by the introduction of too many hats and specialized crates?

What you don’t like virtual halloween costumes? Didn’t I feel stupid at repeatedly turning down offers for a free copy from a friend who works at Valve for years after trying it after it went free?
(Honestly I don’t mind all the cosmetic dodads as it is a silly cartoony game, I usually binge play at halloween and xmas and then buy some of the theme crate keys cause $15ish bucks for goodies and keeping the servers running is a deal, and the overuse of dancing/tuants/etc dies down after a few weeks)

I like the Halloween maps that make everyone play coop for a minute instead of always killing each other all the time, does that count as a costume? I hate to sound old, but it was a lot better before it was free…

I just checked, does it make sense I am both proud and saddened by 419 hours?

1 Like

Hah I have a mud character that is over 20 years old… can you beat that?
ETA 882 hours of TF2 logged, wtf… should I get out more often?

Am I the only person who has no clue what is being said in the current conversation?

6 Likes

Do you not Team Fortress 2? I feel like everyone should TF2.

2 Likes

Doesn’t this look like silly fun?

Would you understand if Fallout New Vegas and Bioshock Infinite happened and I fell off the wagon back to single players?

1 Like

Can I TF2 with a Macbook?

Have I played any kind of FPS since UT?

I’m guessing you weren’t there for the update where everyone who played TF2 with a Mac got little white earbuds for their characters?
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Earbuds

Have I ever played TF2?

Have I even played HL2?

Didn’t I just start playing KotOR?

Am I this guy (but worse)?

4 Likes

Alas I did not fall into the trap of those two games, but a free weekend had me become totally addicted to Boderlands2 for goodly amount of time, have you played that one?

2 Likes