Did you ever want to play questions?

Would you believe I was clever enough to see all the timesuck possibilities that it contained and run off for Dishonored instead?

1 Like

Isn’t Dishonoured the game I started on my XBox (360, natch) but never got very far with due to the limited amount of time available with an almost 3yo running amok?

2 Likes

Boy, does that game get a lot of fun after you’ve got enough runes, right? But after a while you kind of feel bad for these mooks walking around guarding things who just are out of their league with a masked superhero running around who can stop time, transport themselves, and leap thirty feet in the air, you know?

Isn’t it awesome that mine is now old enough I can do things like play Sanctum2, Borderlands, etc co-op with him? (I am still not sure what he sees in Left 4 Dead2 though)

Can I just reiterate: am I the only person who has no clue what is being said in the current conversation?

:wink:

8 Likes

Would you prefer if we talked Kerbal Space Program instead?

4 Likes

Didn’t I just assume they were discussing some online game where they shoot people or some such? I’m probably not even close, right?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t there be more to it than that?

1 Like

Wouldn’t you have to play them to find out? :wink:

Isn’t not shooting anyone the way you’re supposed to play Dishonoured, at least?

2 Likes

does there need to be?
(it’s like playing paintball only without the muck and bruises… and way cheaper and goofier depending on the game)

2 Likes

Ugh, why am I so bored today?

1 Like

you are not spending enough time here?

3 Likes

Maybe school is to blame? Or my own poor time management?

As an oldster, is it too late for me to blame Bad Parenting?

2 Likes

Perhaps that [depends][1] on whether you think Philip Larkin was being a baby or not?

?

Now, ain’t that creeepy?
[1]: Philip Larkin - Wikiquote

2 Likes

So, am I the only one here participating in NaNoGenMo?

Doesn’t that sound right up your ally? Am I porting perl modules to FreeBSD because 1: I need them for another project, and 2: I’m boring like that?

2 Likes

Didn’t someone else post about it coming up shortly? Last week, perhaps?

Why can’t I find the post now?

Really? And it wasn’t me?

Searching suggest perhaps I’m misremembering @crashproof talking about NaSoAlMo?

NaSoAlMo, NaNoGenMo, let’s call the whole thing off? (or combine them?)

Algorithmic combinatorics?