Did you ever want to play questions?

Didn’t we have zero trick or treaters, again?

2 Likes

Hey @Falcor, what’s All Hallows’ Eve like for dragons?

4 Likes

haven’t I lived in a trick or treat vacuum for the last 5 years or so? Don’t I have mixed feelings about it?

1 Like

Did anyone else forget about daylight savings today?

4 Likes

Don’t I just hate it more and more as I get older?

2 Likes

No? Don’t phones update automatically? Or do they? What time is it here? Do I even know anymore? Maybe if I got some coffee?

2 Likes

Nope, and didn’t I wake up at 05:30, which totally sucks?

5 Likes

Won’t the Mrs oversleep for church anyway?

3 Likes

Does god get mad about candy comas? Or is that a forgivable sin?

3 Likes

While you are there can you ask what I am supposed to do with my life? Can you believe I lost the How To Adult manual?

3 Likes

I forgot the funny thing that happened last night–i was dressed as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead with a blood spattered shirt and tie; I get a pint at the local pub, and as I am leaving, a couple approaches me nervously and asks, “Did you just come from your work?”

8 Likes

Did you give them that look that he has in that screenshot?

2 Likes

Maybe after I figure out WTF to do with my own life?

I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up!

2 Likes

I was totally not on fleek and looked at them confusedly while muttering, “you know its Halloween, right?”

How many awesome one liner opportunities did I miss?

4 Likes

Don’t we hate it forever?

What use is extra daylight in the morning when I start at 6 or 7 anyway? Can’t we make the most of daylight in the evenings instead, when I’m not stuck in a lab with no windows? Wouldn’t I rather have double summertime in the winter?

6 Likes

Like this?

2 Likes

Gah!!!–hey @mindysan33 can I join you in the history department, and I’ll just write papers and books about medieval trombones and flageolets?

2 Likes

Ooh! Can I write about idiots in the business world?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you? How could I not love that? Don’t we need more books on medieval trombones and flageolets (whatever those are)?

To be fair, wouldn’t you be joining a long list of people writing those, too? But wouldn’t that still be awesome?

1 Like