Did you ever want to play questions?

Is this appropriate?

3 Likes

Hey do you think I need to test my kids’ candy tonight?

2 Likes

Don’t we have taxation sessions when the minions return?

5 Likes

Yeah?
YEAH?

#Yeah!?

6 Likes

My son would like to know “why?”

2 Likes

Cause dad got to play with power tools in the house and not get in trouble?

4 Likes

How is everyone’s all hallow’s eve going? Did anyone see about Neil Gaiman getting a show in Britain which will adapt 4 of his short stories? Isn’t that awesome?

7 Likes

I just watched QI and Have I Got News For You and am now waiting for pizza to cook and then hand candy out to wet trick or treaters while listening to Says You…Is that enough fun for an evening?

6 Likes

Didn’t I cook up a pot of soup (onion/carrot/farro/tomato/great northern beans), and aren’t we about to start watching Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale?

4 Likes

Am I behind on my damn feeds yet again? But, wasn’t Ghostbusters fun? And maybe drinks with friends later?

2 Likes

Did you eat 4 ounces of chocolate just now, or 8?

1 Like

Isn’t that my favorite Christmas movie?

2 Likes

With all the candy being dumped in your pail it’s hard to tell… so you gotta ask yourself do you feel diabetic yet? Well kid do you?

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised?

1 Like

Treehouse of Horrors, anyone?

3 Likes

Well… wasn’t that a short, odd movie?

Best Christmas movie ever?

Can I get back to you on that?

I’d add more, but wouldn’t I be here all night?

Is it odd for a heathen to like so many christmas movies?

5 Likes

These belong in a museum!

1 Like

Am I the only one who ran out of candy before 8:00pm?

And didn’t I buy twice as much as usual, thinking there’d be leftovers for chorus this week?

(Great costumes, good manners, lovely evening. Lovely SOBER evening: college essays are still being tweaked, and I’m an excellent editor so despite the horror of being the parent I’m still being allowed to comment on each draft after they’ve been written.)

3 Likes