Did you ever want to play questions?

@Missy_Pants Misery loves company?

@chgoliz

7 Likes

Sometimes
 I dunno, sometimes you try and explore a difficult subject and you can meet this weird, nihilistic wall of blasĂ© that unsettles you more than the subject matter
 I dunno, it seems to have jumped out at me from a couple of angles and whilst I am fine with accepting that, sure, this is part of life, don’t I also get the impression that
 that other coping mechanisms out there are the truly terrifying, slippery aspect?

Y’know, I don’t delete comments because I think they should hang for all to see, I just want to say that I shouldn’t have implied my conversation partner in the other thread was harbouring some malignant coping mechanism. That’s not fair and I should address it here where I put the comment suggesting it. I also msgd them privately to apologise. these things are difficult enough without me subverting direct theorising on a topic I brought up.

Well, isn’t that just one of many ways?

BUT WHAT IF YOUR KID GOT AIDS OR AUTISM OR ALZHEIMERS FROM AN APPLE WITH A USED NEEDLE IN IT?!?!?!??

youd feel pretty bad then wouldnt you?

1 Like

Wouldn’t we all be amazed if a kid got alzheimers from an apple?

1 Like

I think it happened to me once, but I forgot about it?

4 Likes

Didn’t I once get turned into a newt from a razorblade in a rice crispy treat? (I got better)

2 Likes

Okay, serious question–i am carving pumpkins in an hour or so, and should I use my sawzall, jigsaw, impact drill, or all of the above?

LOL A used vaccination needle?

1 Like

First, why isn’t this in poll form? and second, isn’t the right answer all of the above?

3 Likes

Also, doesn’t it suck when you have what you think is an original idea then quickly figure out someone did it better than you already?

5 Likes

No firearms?

That would be my choice.

1 Like

Ingrown toenail?

1 Like

From out of the Chunderdome, may only one emerge?

4 Likes

Is that appropriate safety footwear?

4 Likes

Also, aren’t his feet chilly in those without socks?

4 Likes

And that’s a range-free pumpkin, right?

3 Likes

Wasn’t that my greatest concern?

3 Likes

Yay, 50%, that’s a solid F for me, right?!?

1 Like