Did you ever want to play questions?

Woah, suddenly missing comments here too? so even this thread is subject to deletion of any hint of discord among happy mutants who are momentarily unhappy? Well, fuck me for crafting those responses as carefully as I did, aye? I thought some of us had been working through something, and now it’s just, gone? Jeezus… Anyway, be warned I guess, Big Falcor is watching you here too, or did you already know that?

5 Likes

Yeah… ain’t that not cool? P’raps we’re expriencing some ‘technical difficulties’? Anyhoo I’m currently browsing on mobile so trying to figure out what’s missing is next to impossible… and my perfectly cromulent donald is gone!.. but where to!? Oh lordy!?

Didn’t I not realize you read my comment before I edited it, so my bad? Haven’t I forgotten what I said to you now? Aren’t I sorry for any confusion?

Can’t I say, I don’t feel particularly healthy, but crazy for thinking my concerns on these matters matter? But don’t I thank you none the less?

2 Likes

Isn’t it hard to have a serious discussion in question form?

Don’t I wonder if they were removed for being “off topic” as they weren’t in the form of a question?

Hey! Valued netizen, enough of that. :wink:

Isn’t that what Donalds are for?

4 Likes

That ain’t stealth, no?

But isn’t that the point of the thread, to punish by Donald?

What happened to John Waters?

@monkeyoh, isn’t that gif a little threatening? :wink: Who are you shouting out?

Is everyone else annoyed about the deletions? Doesn’t it seem like some of us are?

4 Likes

I’ve got more a problem with the bans than the deletions. Don’t they seem quite different in nature?

John Waters was a great costume, no? I might have chosen the Woz if he were available. But wouldn’t it have been 80s Woz?

What’s our next avatar meme?

4 Likes

Well, doesn’t it depend on the bans? Don’t people need a time out sometimes? Can’t they also be unfair sometimes but aren’t they usually of short duration? Aren’t I unsure of the specifics that people are pissed about so I can’t comment either way? Doesn’t deletion disrupt and change the history of what we’re talking about, because it leaves conversations hanging?

Couldn’t we go with mine and post pictures of radical women in black and white, regardless of our gender?

2 Likes

Isn’t it kinda silly trying to hash this stuff out in this format?

Can I not see that you share my exhaustion at the bullshit in general?

Drink?

Have the bans been posted?

Don’t I want to go where every body knows my name, and their always glad I came?

???

3 Likes

Is there a place for posting bans?

You know, it may have been that the last few have slipped under the radar?

2 Likes

There are missing comments?

And is this why there is a problem with taking out comments from an ongoing conversation?

Wasn’t that whole thing a confusion between @Mindysan33, who had deleted or heavily edited a post, and @milliefink?

Isn’t some comments by @awjt been taken out and the confusion between me and @miasm because I edited a post and they read them before the edits and I don’t remember all that I said before cause I’m dumb that way?

2 Likes