Did you ever want to play questions?

Will someone tell us whose been banned and why some of you think it’s a problem? Wouldn’t that slice of info help this conversation along?

1 Like

Oooh, might I have missed that?

Wouldn’t it be nice if a mod told us they’re cleaning up the thread, and where, instead of just stealthing it away?

1 Like

Isn’t that part of the problem here? Didn’t the same happen in the jared thread? Is anyone happy about this stuff right now?

2 Likes

How about these guys? Do you speak Arabic or Farsi, or can you learn?

I know, right?

3 Likes

Well it does pay well, but there are other drawbacks but I think @Mindysan33 is probably a bit to radical for that?

1 Like

Is there a better way of facilitating social change than from the inside?

1 Like

In the town square, stuff months before the wedding? Or have things changed?

3 Likes

Haven’t I seen @japhroaig boasting pans on here somewhere?

3 Likes

Has the inside made social change or has those seeking to make social change from within just been co-opted by the system? Isn’t that an age-old debate?

4 Likes

Isn’t this what we’re talking about?

Isn’t that part of the problem here? Didn’t the same happen in the jared thread? Is anyone happy about this stuff right now?

Am I not wondering now just what the possibilities are here for serious discussion of some issues? Isn’t moderation here a bit quick to quash disagreement that gets anywhere above lukewarm? Am I not suddenly doubting my commitment to BBS Sparkle Motion?

6 Likes

Don’t I understand, but it would be a terrible shame if you left due to problems with the moderation process? Aren’t you a strong voice we need around here, one that won’t take shit? Maybe we should start a thread discussing this because it seems to have hit a nerve today?

7 Likes

Haven’t I now created said thread? [ETA] Have I gone mad?

3 Likes

Aren’t we all mad here?

2 Likes

Aren’t some madder than others?

1 Like

How did I not know that roly-poly bugs are called woodlice?

4 Likes

And aren’t they crustaceans as well and not bugs?

2 Likes

How did I not know that woodlice are called roly-poly bugs?

2 Likes

Who woulda thunk it, right?

2 Likes