Did you ever want to play questions?

Wouldn’t that be all gross and soggy?

…even bad pizza is worse than no pizza?

5 Likes

If we started a “what is good pizza?” thread, do you think it would implode under its own weight or just cycle on perpetually?

4 Likes

Isn’t any pizza is better than no pizza? And isn’t that aphorism applicable to other things besides pizza?

4 Likes

How could a mashed potato volcano filled with gravy lava be anything but wonderful and delicious?

6 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble posting links here?

Links to where?

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/links.html ?

Hmmmm, did it just not work because I was posting a question mark right after the link?

Didn’t I want to share my joy about this beer that I just drank?

Ah, doesn’t it look like they’ve changed the way one has to format the text in order for the link to work properly?

2 Likes

Well isn’t that an interesting construct?

Don’t I normally do it this way?

[code]this beer

Doesn’t the beer look tasty too?

2 Likes

Wasn’t I unprepared for the new, weird-to-me change in formatting when I selected the link button, since I was used to the 2nd method you posted?

May I recommend you go out and buy yourself a bottle of that beer, assuming you can find it locally? Didn’t I find it soooper tasty? Didn’t my spouse find it appealing , despite his usual dislike of hoppy brews?

3 Likes

Oh, the link button? Don’t I normally type it out manually?

While it looks like an interesting brew, can I say the Stone selection around here is a bit limited?

Can you waffle chips (English)?

Going for something like this:

?

5 Likes

Is anyone else watching The Man in the High Castle?

Does anyone here sportsball so I can be happy about Leicester City? Where’s @SmashMartian, dammit?

3 Likes

Premiere episode only–is it a problem I binge watch Bojack weekly?

2 Likes

I guess I should watch that too, huh?

But don’t I struggle to watch more TV than the UK Apprentice?

1 Like

First episode, thought it was… ok but not great, but who knows, maybe I’ll try another?

Haven’t I been hitting that series over and over again as well? Much like I did with Venture Bros and Archer?

Isn’t it Bojack trenchant in a slightly different way?

1 Like

Well who didn’t see that happening at the end of this weeks Doctor Who?

1 Like

Has that torrent not come up in my feeds yet? Maybe I need to go looking?

1 Like