Did you ever want to play questions?

So your family doesn’t watch separate Netflix shows on different screens simultaneously, sometimes even in the same room?

-#notallboomers

6 Likes

Wait, everyone isn’t already doing this? Are we older then our times? #NotAllGenXers

5 Likes

How do you find stuff to watch on Netflix?

Isn’t everything I look for ‘only available on DVD’?

3 Likes

I dunno what is on netflix actually, with youtube, the SPL and Scarecrow Video do you need anything else?

1 Like

Because we like to support the industry we enjoy? (I also still have cable)

2 Likes

Aren’t I getting a bit fed up of dodgy cuts of films to stop the auto content detectors from finding them?

Don’t I get my money’s worth out of them?

Wouldn’t I have to venture over to where the students live?

1 Like

Directors go there as pilgrimage, why would you not go where the students live for that store?

Because Seattle doesn’t think it’s worth building decent roads to allow traffic to move east-west?

How far away is that proposed light rail from Ballard to the U District?

2 Likes

You enjoy cable?
Besides how can I watch TV when I am having too much fun here?

I think I enjoy cable?
(I watch a lot of trash TV while crafting, its just background noise)

2 Likes

If we’re not going to watch something together, wouldn’t I be off coding? (Those novel-generators aren’t going to write themselves!)

3 Likes

How many times do I need to email my classmates to beg them to finish their parts of our group report?

And I understand that, as my instructor says, I will undoubtedly have to work with people in the future who don’t get their work done on time, or do a shitty job of it, but why doesn’t he understand that if these people worked for me, they would be FIRED, or at the very least, disciplined as necessary and one step closer to being canned?

/rant

4 Likes

Why do most students never “fire” members of their group?
(Most instructors would totally accept you firing non-productive members of your group… but you’d have to do it before the thing is due, complaining about it afterwards won’t work.)

4 Likes

Wasn’t my only recourse to turn in a “peer review” last week to let the instructor know how things were progressing? Because if I could fire a group member or two, wouldn’t that solve at least part of my issues?

2 Likes

Didn’t my group project cost me a First at Uni?

Not that I’m bitter or anything, but ‘the highest 2:1’ isn’t really something to aim for, is it?

My own fault though, shouldn’t I have done an individual project instead, really?

3 Likes

What is generally done to let the fired one earn credit?

I think mostly they fail?

2 Likes

I think I’ve got it is shaddack actually Heisenberg!?

6 Likes

Or maybe he isn’t? Isn’t it uncertain? Or am I confused?

5 Likes

Can we be certain?

6 Likes