Did you ever want to play questions?

Only if it’s better than that “not your father’s root beer” “ale with spices” that is so weird?

3 Likes

Ours isn’t that bad (it smelled like that burning dust smell when you fire up a furnace for the first time after not having used it for months and months), but dang, how horrible is that situation that happened to your in-laws? Didn’t something similar happen when I was a kid and we’d just moved in to a new house (what with the repair dude saying we’d have been goners within days)?

1 Like

I don’t know is it?

Probably?

1 Like

Holy crap, aren’t they serving a hard root beer now at the pizza place we go to regularly? Wouldn’t I appreciate it if you taste tested it and reported back?

3 Likes

Dangit, did you just make me post something serious?

2 Likes

Aren’t I glad I can help?

3 Likes

What is the gif that you use with the actress smiling that I swear I know where it comes from but can’t locate it in my memory palace at the moment?

Do you mean this one? Isn’t that Alanis Morrisette from Dogma as God?

Or perhaps you mean this one? Which isn’t it Annie Clark from St. Vincent, but I don’t know where it’s from?

Hasn’t it been a while since I used this one?

Could it maybe be from Game of Thrones, but isn’t that unlikely because no women smile in that show ever?

7 Likes

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/2/3/237387e5b6d6f4801645f35a48d6830912acdaa8.gif

(Why can I never remember it is Alanis?)

6 Likes

Would uncle @japhroaig approve of our baaanksy thread?

1 Like

Isn’t it ironic?

12 Likes

Anyone else seen Tangerine?

Don’tcha think?

2 Likes

Completely honest question… Has anyone else walked around their neighborhood and accidentally gone to a bdsm party?

(Oh they seem like cheerful folks… Whoa? Suspension with a belay? I guess I’ll watch)

Is it good? Can you link to a trailer? Who’s in it?

Um… no?

1 Like

Isn’t this the trailer?

Aren’t the cast newcomers? Wasn’t it filmed really cheaply on phones?

2 Likes

Oh, that’s the movie filmed on iphones? how shaky was the camera work? Doesn’t the trailer look awesome, though?

Have you ever been throwing a BDSM party and have…err wait TMI?

6 Likes

Don’t you have a nice friend who comes over one evening to chat and brings a single bottle of the stuff with the request “save it for later, and then tell me how you like it”?

2 Likes