Did you ever want to play questions?

Are any of us really ever out of likes?

1 Like

Is it just me or does that guy live in a miniature house? Don’t all the things seem cat-sized?

2 Likes

Could it be a small apartment? Do you know anyone that has tried to live somewhere like Manhattan?

1 Like

Is it snowing again?

Why am I craving zaru soba?

What day is it?
2 Likes

Snowing, when it’s 65 and sunny?

1 Like

Are you talking about here or there? Did I ever tell you about the time I spent in Worcester MA?

(Was anyone aware Wugazi was a thing?)

1 Like

And why wouldn’t I be talking about here, on the outskirts of Hartford, CT?

Do you want to tell me about your time in Worm Town?

Does it start with directions based on which corner Dunkin is on, kids stealing an ambulance and driving into a lake, a semi stuck under a train overpass with it’s tires deflated, this weeks funeral procession making you late for work, or folks at the tech institute?

ETA( Oh did I forget about the car fires and crack houses?)

1 Like

Could we talk about Northampton CT too @OtherMichael? Shoot. Did I mean Greenwich? How time flies…

Despite living here for almost 5 years, do I have any clue where there are?

Shouldn’t you ask my wife, who generally drives around to more places than work, home, and the grocery store?

Aren’t you tired of my ranting at this point? Who’s idea was this thread anyway?
(Can you give me 24 hours to get my s*** back together? Seriously, can’t I just rage for a day or so?)

3 Likes

Wasn’t it @Elusis’s?

3 Likes

So, you don’t take credit, you just fork? Are you on github?
(Love you man, and I’m being a right bastard. Sorry. I’m just really not happy right now.)

2 Likes

Aaaaaack, did I study enough for this morning’s Econ final? Will I remember how to calculate a firm’s markup price based on its elasticity? Do I know how to calculate the Cournot oligopoly reaction function? Where’s my Scantron form?

1 Like

Ain’t this me?

2 Likes

Surely you remembered your pants, so the class doesn’t turn and point at you mid-exam, while you’re busy wondering why your pens are all out of ink, your pencils are soft*, and the exam seems to be written in a foreign language whose class you forgot to attend?

* sometimes a pencil is just a writing instrument.

4 Likes

Should I panic now?

5 Likes

Can I end my self indulgent meltdown now? Don’t we all get one of these a decade? Would I like to think so? Should I have forked my own cray cray thread? Any input from the rest of you happy mutants?

Haven’t I seen this done here before, and been kind of an ass for not putting myself in a more empathetic mode?

1 Like

You say you’ve been having a meltdown, but may I say that I don’t see it as such?

2 Likes

Aren’t I a bit guarded though?

2 Likes