Did you ever want to play questions?

Whale, I’d love to help mussel you out of any shenanigans, but I don’t know the deets–care to share? (What does turbot rhyme with?)

3 Likes

While you are phantastically puntastic, can I just refuse to comment, while making a comment? (I can neither confirm nor deny, etc?)

3 Likes

Can I offer an internet hug?

2 Likes

Can I offer some demotivation?

3 Likes

Do I have to do everything for you people?

3 Likes

Don’t expect anything from me in the thread, but can I thank you anyway?

3 Likes

Sure?

(I created it an hour ago, it should have been a reply-as-related-topic topic, but it was not. So I @ed you, and Bob’s yer uncle! You should really send him a Christmas card, even if you never eat those fruitcakes. Seriously. He’s your uncle.)

3 Likes

How helpful is this for people who are busy?

Is 5$ too much to pay for a screening of Turkish Star Wars? Anybody else in Seattle brave enough to go with me?

8 Likes

Doesn’t $5 seem like a bargain for that much schlocky goodness? Will there be hosts to live-riff the movie while you’re watching (a la Rifftrax or Cinematic Titanic)?

4 Likes

Haven’t I seen movies that even free was too much money to pay?
Alas only the audience to supply any commentary on the film, but still it should be fun right?

4 Likes

On a big screen? In-person? In a theater? Where you could buy popcorn or jujubes or luckies from a cigarette girl? How could you not go?

3 Likes

Wait, Cigarette girl? What century are you living in? (I already practically know your address and location wise it just sounds weird.)

4 Likes

Didn’t I have a friend who had a side gig as a cigarette girl, at clubs about 20 years ago, and didn’t I make some accessories for her “costumes”?

4 Likes

Isn’t that pretty darn cool? Now that I’m thinking about it, wasn’t there sort of a retro trend in the late '90’s when that was popular again? Can you make me feel any more like an “old”? :wink:

3 Likes

Ever known a Lobby Boy?

8 Likes

Ever laugh so hard you nearly pass out?

3 Likes

No, but didn’t I make an excellent bellboy-style hat for my friend?

2 Likes

Yup, it was in the 90s, during that retro craze, and don’t I feel like an old as well?

1 Like

Don’t I sometimes wonder how many of you I crossed paths with in the BBS and Usenet days? Isn’t BB an odd little community?

6 Likes