Did you ever want to play questions?

Last gig, and you’re not wearing tweed?

#Why don’t you just send us back the rumchata, m’kay?

8 Likes

The lighting is bright, as in directed (but not spot) lights, and the blue shirt is kinda cornflower bluish? The SO is in red, the other guy I suspect will be in grey, and our 24 year old fiddlest is threatening to wear a velvet track suit, with perhaps a unicorn riding Elvis? Can I trust her word?

4 Likes

Do you not know how dry cleaning works!?

It’s dry, which means there only gin and vermouth?

4 Likes

Go with the grey? Won’t it stand out more?

Woooooooooo, isn’t finals week over now, so can I say goodbye to fall semester?

Doesn’t my intersession class start tomorrow?

9 Likes

Man, while I’m feelin’ ya, do you want two dudes in grey…?

Executive decision: charcoal suit, paisley lining, and fancy socks?

3 Likes

Isn’t it hard to say without seeing the other guy’s suit?

Don’t I love the Indochino stuff but not great with my mesomorphic body type?

Is the grey one sharkskin? If you’re going to be lit (in the optical sense) wouldn’t it look nicely textured in a direct light?

[Edit: Is there any reason for my typing and spelling to be this bad today?]

3 Likes

Indochino can be great (for me they work great, only my head and feet are strange sizes (and neck I guess))… I just don’t know… Velvet track suit? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Teddy boy suit and brothel creepers? Roger Moore safari suit? Seersucker?

6 Likes

Turn it inside-out?

6 Likes

Ooh, didn’t I see that on Fresh Prince of Bel Air?

3 Likes

I think \o/?

1 Like

Fuckit, BB T-shirt, a thong, and yellow socks?

7 Likes

Didn’t I miss the part about “final gig”?

Wouldn’t a paisley G-string, cowboy boots, and a proper fedora make a statement?

8 Likes

Nah, don’t do that, is the grey one really not an option?
Apart from that, shall I whish you a good gig?

6 Likes

Why did I picture a yellow thong at first? Can you play the gurdy while dragging an amp across the stage with the mic in your mouth ala Lux Interior? (Mind you, Lux never played the hurdy gurdy to my knowledge.)

4 Likes

The superstition has gripped me, have I not wore that every time I’ve been hired by someone? (It is a very, very fetching suit, and i think perhaps I’ll make a bandmate wear it?)

3 Likes

Will you achieve this with a Jedi mind trick or a surprise tornado of wardrobing that leaves your band mate nattily dressed but confused to all hell as to how it happened?

3 Likes

Can I admit we are all weirdos for fashion? (Except for Meg, she’s just a weirdo)

6 Likes