Did you ever want to play questions?

Considering I’ve been playing with Stephen since the nineties, perhaps a little over dramatic–multi year/decade hiatus? (Hopefully that short?)

1 Like

Then he’s pretty worthless, isn’t he?

2 Likes

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You’ll prove your humanity by demonstrating a difficult piece by Nicolas Chédeville on the Hurdy Gurdy. You’ll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You’ll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you’ll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

?

1 Like

Does anyone really like cream cheese in their sushi? Seems gimmicky, but, American, I guess?

1 Like

Pics or GTFO?

Like, in the sushi?

ZOMG…

…whut?

2 Likes

Like in the sushi?

Like in the sushi.

I had to scrape mine out, so you don’t get photos. I’ll GTFO. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What world is this that I am in!?

That’s not to say I don’t respect the decision to put cream cheese and smoked salmon on a bagel but let’s get our priorities straight eh!?

2 Likes

America?!

1 Like

Should we remove hot peppers and avocado from sushi, while we’re at it?

4 Likes

OK but can I have them as a separate meal, like, right afterwards?

4 Likes

You can do what you want, but if you come after my hamachi and jalapeno sashimi, won’t there be hell to pay?

7 Likes

*Squeezes tube of Primula over dish and runs away giggling…

…what kind of a monster do you take me for?

3 Likes

Are you proud of what you’ve done?

3 Likes

*wipes residue of primula-filled bugles from corners of mouth…

…who me?

1 Like

sadtrombone.mp3?

2 Likes

But aren’t those delicious as an accent to fish? Since when is dairy and fish a good idea?

1 Like

What is primula?

2 Likes

Isn’t it ‘cheese’?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that seem very Midwestern? Isn’t that the sort of thing that is offered on many menus here, even some of the more “authentic” sushi places? Maybe they’re thinking: if you can’t beat 'em, join 'em?

1 Like

Chappie or Tokyo Story tonight? (or Girlhood, or Stoker, or The Young and Prodigious TS Spivet)?

(Didn’t I get quite a few DVDs in from the library?)

Won’t Chappie seem most like Star Wars if I squint?

2 Likes