Did you ever want to play questions?

Was that a metric shit-ton of questions to get thru or what?!

3 Likes

…this one isn’t any good, can I change it for another?

2 Likes

Are you insulting a Senpa… erm um… founder?

Will anyone mind if I take a last-minute vacation (leaving at 4:00am tomorrow…what am I, nuts?) without internet access for 4 days?

Are the college essays done? Not 100%, but aren’t they mostly finished, so the added incentive of an actual flight time will cause the final necessary push to completion?

9 Likes

Going anywhere warm? Can you bring me back some sunshine?

4 Likes

WHAAAAAAAAAT? How can you do such a thing?

4 Likes

Isn’t that part of the point? :smile: :airplane: :eyeglasses: :womans_hat: :bikini: :swimmer: :palm_tree:

Why did I bother to leave London, now that Chicago has the same dreary winter weather too?

4 Likes

Won’t we talk about you while you’re gone? Oh wait, don’t we already talk about you when you’re here? :smile:

2 Likes

Do you mind if I use your post to see if this new tablet works?

Wouldn’t it be great if I could keep tabs on you miscreants at least occasionally, when wifi allows?

(Edit: OMG, it works! My old one wouldn’t post comments!! Happy happy joy joy!!)

6 Likes

So I got a call from my boss an hour ago, and guess what? I actually have days off this season!?

(See you in St. Barts, as we conspired)

3 Likes

Just back from shopping for pressies - when did headphones get ridonkulously, stupidly expensive?

5 Likes

Isn’t it ear-ittating?

5 Likes

Did really drum home stupid consumerism?

5 Likes

Is @othermichael taking the rest of the year off?

2 Likes

Won’t he wait until late in the evening of December 31st before taking a much needed break from this place until next year?

1 Like

So not wanting to drop $10 on six pack I found a single can of adult root beer at the booze shop from these guys and can I say it tasted pretty much like root beer? It was nice but really whats the point if it tastes just like pop? Is it wrong to want my booze to taste like booze?

5 Likes

Can I thank you for the field report? While I haven’t tried one yet, haven’t I been curious?

1 Like

Did you check his profile?

5 Likes

I guess that’s one way to improve your offline productivity, huh?

3 Likes