Did you ever want to play questions?

Odds that we’ll see the emergence of an actual @otremichel account sometime in the next week?

1 Like

Apparently not? :smile:

don’t call him michel, he might cut you :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t that exactly what I would expect from his evil twin?

2 Likes

Ah, isn’t that what I get for posting before a second cup of coffee (5:55am here)?

3 Likes

Hasn’t there been a lot of that recently?

Don’t I always sit down with my coffee already-brewed and ease myself into the bbs of a morning, and let the thing percolate into my consciousness?

Do I ever make mistakes!?!?

Hehehe… ?

2 Likes

Why did I look at that damn religion/jebus/isis thread again? Why?

7 Likes

Maybe if we all start ignoring the threads started by that account they will go away?

1 Like

Doesn’t seem likely they’ll post anywhere else, does it?

Aren’t they a bit monomaniacal?

And if you want to troll Christians, aren’t there better targets?

3 Likes

Hasn’t the fact that they (is it actually 2 people or just 2 accounts?) have been at least polite about it the only reason I haven’t called on our resident luck dragon?

4 Likes

Should I waste this day binge watching cartoons about a girl and her mecha?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t you ask @miasm?

But didn’t I quite like the film?

1 Like

?

@daneel, don’t I wish I had your memory capacity?

Patlabor the series is much like the film, and if you haven’t seen the films I’d advise watching them first in order to get the bug and… ‘get’ the bug…

…the series (and really the films as well but especially the series) can seem rather slow moving, interspersed with small moments of action and is a little like GITS:SAC in that respect with the espionage parts replaced by cop/investigative drama (with a sheen of espionage in the series and more centrally in the films)… quite interesting and character driven but not my favourite anime… if you do heed my advice and watch the film(s) first, shouldn’t you expect to be rather in the dark with respect to a lot of the references drawn from the series?

So, fair warning, if you want to be right in the loop, shouldn’t you watch the series first?

And am I not rambling because of the psychic trauma I’ve brought on myself in the… wait it’s not even really about the historicity of Jeebus… shit!.. well doesn’t that serve me right for getting involved!?

2 Likes

If those accounts were discovered to have been set up by two unique individuals who have nothing to do with one another, won’t I be sooooper ridiculously shocked?

And why do people keep feeding them with comments?

7 Likes

The same reasons people are humouring popo in the popo threads?

3 Likes

But at least popo participates elsewhere in the BBS, have these two accounts posted anything outside of the dizzy category threads they started?

5 Likes

So people are honing their typing/trolling/arguing skillz by commenting in those threads?

2 Likes

Typing!!.. ROFL!!.. oooooh… y’know?

1 Like

Keyboarding? Shit, I’m old, so won’t it always be “typing” to me?

3 Likes

Oh no, don’t I mean I find it hilarious that people are in there practising their typing skills?

1 Like