Did you ever want to play questions?

Was it not part of Grindhouse?

Was there really ever any chance I’d miss that one?

2 Likes

I will watch jackie again–i felt underwhelmed by gosford park as well, and now isn’t it one of my all time favs after a few viewings?

(For some reason visual subtlety never hits me on the first screening)

1 Like

Do I fail the Screen Literacy test for missing virtually all QT and Rodriguez films in the last decade?

(I have a theory, ask me about it)

Why does that happen to me a lot? And what the hell was wrong with me that I didn’t like Grosse Pointe Blank the first time? Aren’t I so glad I tried it again?

2 Likes

DONALD me: From Dusk till Dawn is a piece of shit. Always has been, always will be.

Screw it, I’ll Donald myself.

4 Likes

Dare I throw any stones when I’ve never seen the following?

The Godfather Part 2, Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown, Blood Simple, Schindler’s List, One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, Paths of Glory, City of God, M, Das Boot, A Clockwork Orange, Metropolis, Yojimbo, Princess Mononoke, Raging Bull, The Deer Hunter, and way, way too many more?

2 Likes

Do you see me defending Tarantino’s acting???

Rodriguez, aren’t I less of a fan of? Although, don’t I not share your opinion of FDTD? Wasn’t OUATIM the real disappointment? Have I ever felt like revisiting Sin City?

No it ain’t. It’s two beautifully-realized flavors of first-class and freshly-pressed shit, stapled together like two old EC comics stuck inside the pages of a high school biology textbook with dried jizz. May be QT and RR’s finest hour, you ask me.

And I’ll Donald myself.

5 Likes

Wont this be hard to express in questions, but don’t I have a 14’ wall and a nice projector that I was using to get through my backlog?

If I ever go back to Arizona, can I tempt you with some screenings? (Lawrence of Arabia blew my mind)

2 Likes

Wasn’t that the one film for the series I bought tickets for when Cinerama reopened after Paul Allen had fun with restoring the theater? Isn’t that a film that really needs to be seen on a very big screen?

2 Likes

Wait, is a move to Arizona in my future?

Am I confused?

3 Likes

Haven’t I recently read somewhere that’s good for longevity?

7 Likes

Aren’t I actually 973 years old? :wink:

5 Likes

Methuselah, is that you?

3 Likes

Hey @renke, where ya been? Was it a good holiday break? Isn’t it nice to have you back?

3 Likes

Permanent, continuous self-donalding? Are you actually getting younger?

3 Likes

one (mostly?) nice week with the family including two kids and a dog. was it only a bad dream? will work next week more relaxing?

3 Likes

Don’t you know this one secret: offer to take the dog on a walk whenever you need a little alone time?

7 Likes

Why am I the only one awake for hours in the morning alone when the spouse and kid go to bed at the same time?

3 Likes

why am i the only one awake for hours in the morning when everyone else sleeps late?

2 Likes