Did you ever want to play questions?

May I add the supermarket and your child’s school to that list?

BTW, are you in the kitchen right now?

9 Likes

Aren’t I a rebel for not being in the kitchen right now?

Also, why is it when men say offensive things, it’s all “FREE SPEECH, BRO”, but when a woman does, it’s all “SHUT UP POLICING EVERYONE”?

10 Likes

?

7 Likes

Isn’t that like my whole life? :wink:

5 Likes

Aren’t evil wimmins muh jam?

3 Likes

bad parenting?
4 Likes

Wasn’t my lack of response good parenting, as I was off making blueberry waffles for my spawn?

12 Likes

Did you make enough for all of us too?

5 Likes

Probably?

So I’ve been rifling through my (74 year old) roomies cabinets and fridge, and could I have met a better match?

12 Likes

Tell me that marmite is not seven fucking american dollars?!?!?

Isn’t that like nearly $11 Canadian?

And didn’t I just see marmite in the store for $4?

I guess what I’m asking is: would you like me to send you some marmite?

8 Likes

Didn’t you know Beyonce’s part of the Illuminati?

4 Likes

Will you hate me when I say yes, and that its the big one? (And didn’t I just pay $9 for a sliver of Stilton?)

4 Likes

Totally worth it though, right? Isn’t Stilton one of the natural wonders of the cheese world?

6 Likes

Who just spent 2 hours standing in the kitchen, prepping a couple of batches of sauerkraut?

9 Likes

Feesh hin cheeps?

Guv’nor?

2 Likes

And didn’t I give my mother-in-law Stilton and Époisses for Christmas when we were staying, because I knew she and I would be the only people in the house who’d eat them?

4 Likes

Don’t I regret teaching my kids to delight in the wonder that is Stilton and then seeing it disappear far too quickly whenever we get some?

9 Likes

Why has no one mentioned Gorgonzola?

When will this travesty end!?

9 Likes

If we started talking about all of the fantastic cheese out there, wouldn’t this thread become even more massive than it already is? BTW, have you tried any Mexican cheeses? Do you know how happy I am that my supermarket has Asadero, Cotija, Queso de Oaxaca, and Queso Fresco?

7 Likes