Did you ever want to play questions?

Why is it every time I’ve got one thing at the supermarket in the 15 items or less line there’s someone with like 30 things ahead of me and a very relaxed attitude to life?

3 Likes

Guess who just proved that they aren’t only a viable candidate but also electable? You want a hint?

7 Likes

Relaxed? Ever met Zaphod?

5 Likes

Guess who is really annoyed about how close the Iowa Democratic caucus was? You want a hint?

5 Likes

Guess what Debbie?

6 Likes

Are 30 cartons of creme technically one item?
https://coubsecure-a.akamaihd.net/get/bucket:12.21/p/coub/simple/cw_gif_big/d65fcd82347/6381c3d1fd95225d14c50/1409456035_1386932468_6q5ac4_1d1lqkfo.gif

5 Likes

Since she divided her things up into two piles of around 15 items each and then used three methods of payment does that make it more legit?

4 Likes

Also, WHY!?!?

4 Likes

Did I miss the part about the fish? While the rest makes sense to me, aren’t I unsure of what you mean with the fish?

Am I having another misunderstanding like I did with @OtherMichael earlier?

1 Like

Just me making a stupid comment. Tried to be funny, failed horrible.

The nice and funny but also loud shouting fish was about @japhroaig and a reverence to the lounge and the avatar.

2 Likes

Ah. Okay I get the reference now. No worries. I followed through the first part about the heathen / heated topics but lost it with the fish.

Do you realize we’ll probably both get a Donald for this?

3 Likes

Oh nooo, did we again forget in which topic we are?
But do I thank you for the nice vid? What on earth is the meaning of live? Is it over here to be or not to be Donald’ed?

3 Likes

If this is true, why do I keep hearing in the news that us Americans are super worried about terrorist attacks?

Entrance polling also shed some light on the priorities of Iowa caucus-goers: 30 percent said their most important issue was health care, 27 percent said income inequality, 33 percent said the economy and jobs, and 6 percent said terrorism.

5 Likes

Those 6% are
#really fucking worried?

5 Likes

Why? Because we like you?

(M-O-U-S-E)

Ah, and don’t we tend to think of him as a stinking fish, like a house-guest after three days?

2 Likes

What is there for terrorists to attack in Iowa?

This giant statue of Pocahontas?

Albert the Bull?

6 Likes

The Cattle Congress?

We often stopped in or drove through Pocahantas; I wonder if there are any slides of me with her?

1 Like

“The Entertainment Capital of Eastern Iowa”?

It does have that ominous looking countdown timer on its website, though - perhaps that’s it?

3 Likes

Ooooh, have I really done it, now?

4 Likes