Did you ever want to play questions?

Didn’t the IT guy at my work get one shortly after they came out, and wasn’t I intrigued, though I couldn’t see getting one myself?

2 Likes

Isn’t it interrobang? (2 "r"s)

3 Likes

Does Crying Cat know my pain? Can you see him there in the shadow?

5 Likes

What fresh hell is this?

5 Likes

IS THIS SPAAARRRTAAA?

5 Likes

Subway fresh?

1 Like

Hey, completely different note, but did i mention I wrote a bot for Slack today? His name is erlich, and doesn’t he have all of Silicon Valley memorized?

2 Likes

Have you been to the shop, lately?

4 Likes

Don’t they still give me the vapours?

1 Like

So on Monday, can I come here and say

?

8 Likes

What was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?

3 Likes

Am I not legitimately interested in English soccerball this year, what with my home team leading the thing this year?

But I presume you’re referring to the superb owl? Why would I be interested this season?

5 Likes

Didn’t my mom call me recently and start going on about the playoff game where Denver won? Why can’t she remember I’ve never given a crap about football? (And by football, don’t I mean that silly ovoid we throw around here and seldom kick?)

5 Likes

Are you watching the sportsball match, or are you, like me, doing something else?

9 Likes

Did I have a question?

11 Likes

Isn’t it a good day to go snowboarding, apparently?

2 Likes

Don’t I go off for real life for a day and I don’t know what the hell is going on and who is who anymore?

6 Likes

There’s a sportsball game on? How many years has it been now since I’ve watched one on purpose?

3 Likes

Why have I been getting this message repeatedly on the bOiNGS over the last week or so?

1 Like

Isn’t it when women don’t get sexually harassed, talked over, scoffed at, or belittled? how about when a co-worker is no longer a woman, but a co-worker (royal you, not you, you)? Or when we have no more pay gap? When we have time off for family, men and women? Or also, maybe when having children doesn’t seem like a hindrance for women and a plus for men, but just something that happens, because people make new people, and men are just as important in the raising of children as women are? When men wear dresses and women wear seersucker suits? Am I supposed to have all the answers?

8 Likes