Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t ugly crying the only kind of crying worth doing?

1 Like

Isn’t a happy cry awesome? If it isn’t happy though, isn’t ugly the only way to go?

1 Like

If you ran on a platform of trying to have the answers, wouldn’t I vote for you? (You are a Fecking reasonable, well thought out, and quite nice person. )

5 Likes

Are you high again? Cause aren’t I drinking again? What time is it where you are? Isn’t just 11pm here?

2 Likes

Nope, but isn’t Superbowl weekend gonna be fun? (I can’t leave the house cause the roads are blocked off… So BBQ and beer?)

3 Likes

After you mentioned it last, didn’t I look at the area on Google Earth, since the stadium was built after I left the Bay Area? (And didn’t I get a little sad seeing the skeleton of hangar 1 at Moffett Field?)

(Righteous voice) and by the way, don’t I partake of the legal… Plant… Substance… From Oregon every two months or so?

(My cats get more catnip than I do…)

1 Like

How did I get locked into a cycle where I have to like things 12 hours out of phase from when they were posted?

4 Likes

Have you considered that a script has become unresponsive?

Maybe it’s more like this though?

4 Likes

What use are answers? What does the world need if not more and better questions?

Maybe we can just ask… everyone for theirs?

4 Likes

But why now, and why so frequently all of the sudden? What is this script for? Why does it keep dying, running off the rails, spinning up too many resources, etc?

2 Likes

Why do any of us?

1 Like

If I have to put code in the same box I put people in, can I say I’m going to give up now and go get drunk?

(Doesn’t that sound terrible? Can I state that better in question form?)

2 Likes

Some code deserves a coffin, no?

1 Like

Between your browser auto-updating and changing its JS engine and the site’s client-side JS changing, aren’t those the likely culprits? Could you file something in meta about the bug with some details about your browser/OS/steps to reproduce (if any) and see if the Powers that Be have any ideas in a place where we aren’t trapped framing things as questions?

2 Likes

…bad parenting?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t that be the sensible thing to do? Haven’t I been sorting through other people’s digital crap for about 24 hours straight now, so won’t I probably put it off anyway?

1 Like

Why are the roads blocked off?

Aren’t I not judging, just asking?

Isn’t that the point of this whole thread?

1 Like

Do you have a line on 6 million (more) monkeys? or 7 billion keyboards?

3 Likes