Did you ever want to play questions?

I thought the thread rather rapidly descended into mocking of people who were trying to describe their computing needs; didn’t you?

2 Likes

Then why do I have the heater under my desk running?

1 Like

Why do you hate FreeBSD!?

2 Likes

Doesn’t everyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

As an OpenBSD user, isn’t there a click-through agreement requiring the admin to hate NetBSD/FreeBSD?

It’s like this, isn’t it?

8 Likes

Did I have had the same experience and just backed out?

But am I IRL paid to find out people computing needs and address them? (Am I now really rough about how I make money stuff?)
And why, oh why, do I really feel the urge now to tell that I don’t own, use, or cater Apple stuff?

5 Likes

Splitters! (and that would be the entire Linux community right there)

6 Likes

Do you know when you have been to long behind a (modern) terminal?
Is it when you keep tapping the tab button when typing elsewhere?

3 Likes

Can I Donald myself? Did I forget what thread I was in?

12 Likes

10 Likes

Why you got to be hatin’ on FreeBSD? :tongue:

2 Likes

Do you work in one of those buildings where they keep the a/c set to 68F year-round?

1 Like

Could it be that my office (with the 8 inch thick concrete wall) is on the same system as the offices that have glass walls? Are my hands currently icicles while my lower half is nice -n- toasty? Is there currently probably a 25 F difference between my room and the ones up front?
Why did my co-icebox feller complain after they fixed the freezing because it was a bit warm one day during the summer? Why did they respond to his complaint by undoing all of the fixes? Does he now work with finger-less gloves during wonderful days like today?

5 Likes

How many times will I be tricked into reading this thread after a title change?

Will I ever notice what’s going on without first reading a couple dozen posts?

14 Likes

Shouldn’t you just hang out in this thread more? Isn’t it much more entertaining than OS sqaubbles?

13 Likes

Don’t I have a bad habit of typing vi / vim macros into web browsers?

4 Likes

How is it that my body can create so much icky snot in one day? When will it staaaaahhhhhp?

5 Likes

Anybody else get the baby?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t I be a gazillionaire if that stuff was worth anything?

3 Likes

Oh, so you’re a boogerillionaire too, huh?

2 Likes