Did you ever want to play questions?

Am I grumpy? Did I just switch from working 4PM to 1AM, and am now working 10:30AM to 7PM? Am I confused bat? What is that intense radiation source in the sky? What are these things talking to me, occupying my normally empty office? Is this real life?

12 Likes

Are you my neighbor? Isn’t that how we’re supposed to do February in L.A.?

4 Likes

Is there interesting anti-poverty, anti-violence or EFF-ish work going on in the Seattle area?

I mean, sure, this “stupid high temps in winter” garbage happens almost every year here in So Cal, but don’t I get surprised each damn time?
Is it any wonder my sinuses have decided to be total jerks?

4 Likes

Don’t we have the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation here?

1 Like

Didn’t I say interesting? :wink:

1 Like

Why can’t he get at least two more likes?

2 Likes

Yes or no?

1 Like

Do I need to add “Apple hate” to my bbs bingo card?

6 Likes

With Apple laughing while they remotely destroy phones from their Fascist Fortress of Doom, how can you call that unfair criticism!? Are you some kind of shill!? Does the bingo not count if it’s your own comment?

2 Likes

maybe we need an apple/micrsoft/linux hate/shill square?

3 Likes

Don’t I have similar sinus problems when it’s not cold enough in the winter up here in Michigan? What the hell was up with the 54 F we had last week? In February? IIRC, it’s supposed to be slightly above 0 F, right?

And where’s my snow? Who’s depriving my boy from sledding?

2 Likes

Would you like to come down here, where we have a nice 2" dusting? And don’t the suburbs have a lot more?

Anyone else think it’s fabulous that our choral director, frustrated with our lack of progress on the Bartok because singing quickly in Slovak is very difficult for (mostly) native English speakers, had us do the entire Four Slovak Folk Songs singing “meow” instead of the actual words? And didn’t we rock it, once we could concentrate only on the music part?

Didn’t I just look for a video to show you guys how difficult the piece is, only to find that every example seems to be sung at approximately 1/3 of the speed we’re doing it at? Should I maybe point that out to our choral director?

8 Likes

That’s not enough to sled on, is it? And don’t we have an annoying dusting of our own which landed this morning?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be awesome if you had a video of this to share with us?

9 Likes

Do you imagine it would be like this, only better, or is that me imagining that?

4 Likes

Wasn’t I thinking that AS I WAS MEOWING last night?

(I need to get away from this place!)

8 Likes

Does anyone else feel really uncomfortable with the current Apple v. anything else thread going on?

1 Like

What did you run out of popcorn? Isn’t it amusing and at least not vitriolic?
As I have been OS agnostic for too long don’t I find it amusing?

1 Like

Is your director a fan of Super Troopers?

7 Likes