Did you ever want to play questions?

Well, doesn’t that sound like a good thing for your sinuses?

Alkalol’s blend of naturally antiseptic ingredients have been shown in independent laboratory tests to clear out bacteria and inhibit the growth mold and fungi.

5 Likes

Poor circulation?

Whose car had an electronic malfunction AGAIN, which kept us from our plans yesterday and made me have to postpone/cancel (depending on how soon the tow truck can get here) a meeting that was set up two months ago and included someone who flew in from out of state?

Whose car will be traded in shortly before the warranty expires?

7 Likes

possibly? aren’t I still in the figure out the dosage stage of drugs to lower my blood pressure and pulse rate? maybe it just feels cold as it isn’t quite the blood flow my body was used to?

1 Like

Reynauds?

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be odd as the one of the drugs I take is used to treat that condition?

1 Like

So… reynauds?

:wink:

1 Like

Well no, cause of how the drug works by doing the opposite of reynaulds, and it isn’t my hands and toes just my legs, and isn’t maybe wearing an extra layer better than having your blood pressure at 150/90?

2 Likes

Why did I think Alkalol was a fake product that was basically alcohol+LOL?

10 Likes

Maybe you just need some thermals? Do you have any idea how much I like my Patagonia lightweight thermals? Do they have some kind of magic ultra-comfort or something?

1 Like

Doesn’t the LOL always throw people off? But don’t the people to whom I’ve recommended it always say “why the hell hadn’t I heard about this until now?”

4 Likes

That stuff has a bit more in it than the standard saline I have tried in the past to not all that much effect, how does it work for you?

2 Likes

Doesn’t a neti pot seem like a delightful way to spend some time?

6 Likes

How about I give you the lowdown on how I do it?

1. Warm some distilled water (about 80% of the neti pot capacity) to just above body temp
  2. Add about 1/8 tsp sea salt
  3. Pour in the Alkalol (remaining 20% of the neti pot capacity)
  4. Pour it on through!

Don’t I find it very important to get the temperature right? Isn’t it painful to have differences of a couple of degrees higher or lower than body temp?

4 Likes

Isn’t that from a video where he does water, then coffee, then whiskey?
Is that from the whiskey portion?

[I love toothpastefordinner. :)]

5 Likes

is reaching this milestone good or bad?

10 Likes

Wasn’t that one utterly hilarious?

5 Likes

It’s what, Feb. 8th? Doesn’t that seem to be a little bit early in the year to turn on the A/C? :rage:

4 Likes

Might I suggest vaping? Isn’t it a lot easier on the lungs? Did you hear about that little girl on facebook who overdosed after injecting 12 marijuanas into her toes?

5 Likes

Why do you gotta rub it in?

2 Likes