Did you ever want to play questions?

4 Likes

Anyone else having a fun time sitting indoors and doing homework this afternoon?

2 Likes

Does hanging drywall count as homework?

5 Likes

If it’s in a home, then doesn’t it fit the definition quite nicely?

4 Likes

Allrighty, then, we’ll carry on?

3 Likes

Is it weird that I’mbaving a hard time finding words to express how I feel about Scalia dying? Was the man not a complete tool? And an abject failure at making decisions the foundi g fathers might’ve agreed with? Why do I feel vaguely delighted by his passing? That doesn’t seem right?

7 Likes

Don’t most of them flock to the darknet?

1 Like

Do we not long for the older ideologies to die, for newer and closer-to-perfect ones to take their place?

Is it so much to ask that in-laws go first, much like able men on a sinking ship?

(Because I’m asking that. Please go. You don’t make sense today. [Not you, @IronEdithKidd!])

3 Likes

Is your theory “why read it, if you can live it!” ?

1 Like

Better than hanging paper all over town, I suppose?

5 Likes

Do you have to apply mud, then sand those?

2 Likes

Doesn’t that always seem a requirement around here?

1 Like

Has it been 10 years?

?

2 Likes

It is very hard for a good person to express how they feel about finally being free because something has happened to a bad person. You don’t want to be happy someone is dead, but now the entire world can be a slight bit happier, all of us, because this drain on our civilization, our decency, our polity is finally real. We have all dreamed of this moment, even if we don’t want to admit it. Sure, wouldn’t it be great if he simply retired…but we all know he was never going to retire. He had to die. It is that simple.

We are a better country tonight because we have one less hater calling the shots.

Here: let me Donald myself:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Why is that not being posted in the butts thread?

8 Likes

Isn’t that where I posted the original picture?

(searches…)

Holy hell, how did I not post that picture there?

6 Likes

Do you know why a big box of See’s candies is the best Valentines gift? Can it be for any other reason that that you then have a big box of See’s candies around the house?

1 Like

An unconscious, yet strategic choice?

1 Like

Will no one else defend our honor?

7 Likes