Did you ever want to play questions?

Shouldn’t @glennf do that, or someone else who actually likes Jeopardy!?

Why does the show’s name finish with an exclamation mark and not a question one, anyway?

And why aren’t the questions which are answers actually the answers to the answers which are questions?

4 Likes

If someone asked you “What is Disneyworld*?” would your answer really be “Cory Doctorow’s “Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom” is a futuristic tale about attempts to make this Orlando Park virtual”?

*or whatever the hell the name of that place is

4 Likes

So y’all think things in the form of a question is a pointless gimmick?

Why did I not know you were such heartless b*****ds?

6 Likes

Bad parenting?

4 Likes

Oooh, are we playing Wheel of Fortune too?

9 Likes

Is that Numberwang?

5 Likes

Hey, @japhroaig, was this your Valentine’s tweet?

(Yeah, yeah, mammals not fish…whatever, dude!)

15 Likes

10025?

1 Like

Why am I sick? Will this cough ever end? Why have I been so busy at work? Will I ever have time to develop film that I mixed chemicals for over the weekend? Is everyone else here okay?

8 Likes

Do you know the Clarence Darrow quote about this?

“I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction.”

11 Likes

May I wish you better health?
Haven’t I been battling a sinus infection for the past week, though doesn’t it seem to be easing up a bit?

6 Likes

Can you wish that I don’t have to go to St. Louis tomorrow while we’re wishing?

5 Likes

A crappy time of year to visit that town isn’t it?

I’m sorry, but didn’t I already waste my daily wish on wishing I could be a fish?

3 Likes

Are there better times? I haven’t been impressed on my previous two visits.

Springtime before it gets god awful hot and humid? September before the cold sets in? Though aren’t I quite happy to put up with a winter of overcast wet rather than move back to that region of the states?

1 Like

Is @Donald_Petersen at work today?
Will I be on the lot later today? Perhaps?
Is it not still up to the fates?

4 Likes

Anyone else seen Hail Caesar yet? Would anyone be surprised if I said it was brilliant?

4 Likes

Don’t I really want to see it? Wasn’t I a bit surprised by the negative reviews I saw?

2 Likes

Anyone else spend TWO days shopping with a teenager? And still not find a prom dress? Why does one look for a prom dress in February, when the prom isn’t until the first weekend in June? Isn’t it because the new etiquette is to post a photo of your dress on the class Facebook page, so that you’ve reserved it and no one else can buy it? Doesn’t that sound silly, until you realize the utter horror and catastrophe being averted? Lives are on the line, people, don’t you see that?

9 Likes