Did you ever want to play questions?

Is that you, Alex Trebek?

Is it possible that the snot factory has started cutting back on production? Might I be feeling a little bit more human today? Maybe? Just a little bit (donā€™t want to jinx it)?

5 Likes

Why am I still online?

3 Likes

Are you hesitant to get your ā€œrealā€ day started?

4 Likes

Do you know how awkward it is when youā€™re getting a little perfectionist photoshopping a Nazi armband onto a swanā€™s neck trying to get the shadow right and your wife looks at your screen and asks for an explanation and the best you can do is say youā€™re fabricating evidence to prove swans are jerks?

11 Likes

Iā€™m going to break form here, and not question anything. That is fucking bad-ass. Thank you.

4 Likes

You know how you look at other peopleā€™s things and think ā€œcool!ā€ then you look at your own stuff and only see a litany of errors? Should I get over still being annoyed by the shadow, the light/color temperature/focus being way out, and just be happy that Iā€™ve added a Nazi swan to the internet?

6 Likes

Yes? When was the last time I tried to do art? Didnā€™t I make a comment in another thread about Nikkor lenses? Arenā€™t I some sort of technologist / programmer / security professional these days?

(Why do I miss being a delivery driver and spending my ā€œsickā€ days rock climbing?)

2 Likes

Donā€™t I do that all the time with the warhammer 40k and other miniatures I paint even though I am pretty competent at it?

2 Likes

Have you been reading my diary?

7 Likes

Am I the only person around here who hasnā€™t read any of Ayn Randā€™s works?

10 Likes

Have you ever listened to a Rush song? Can you imagine isolating Geddy Leeā€™s vocals from the rest of the band and putting that in book form?

6 Likes

Havenā€™t I tried both The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged several times, but just never been able to get more than 50 pages in before I set them down and move on? Is it that I just find them stilted and the concept of pure objectivism puerile?

6 Likes

Didnā€™t I know someone who was supertotallyinto Ayn Rand, and didnā€™t the obnoxious rhetoric he spouted make me want to give wide berth to the object of his adoration?

5 Likes

Have I not been equally unsuccessful in my attempts? Didnā€™t I actually use Atlas to replace a broken couch leg?

5 Likes

Does it count if you try, but throw the book across the room halfway through while shouting ā€œBullshit!ā€?

8 Likes

Oddly enough, didnā€™t RatBoy the Elder and I take two boxes of books to the Friends of the Library sale this morning, but there was no Rand among them? (And wasnā€™t it funny that the FotL lady saw us staggering up and she was all ā€œnope, no way, we got too many, canā€™t take any more books today!ā€ until she started looking through them?) And didnā€™t we come home with $6 worth/half a box, and Iā€™m calling it a win?

8 Likes

Lol, didnā€™t you made my evening?
And my husband questing what I was laughing about?

5 Likes

Who knew vaping would be such a contentious subject?

10 Likes

Would you feel not so alone if I said I havenā€™t read them either?

2 Likes