Did you ever want to play questions?

Really? Is it odd that MrsTobinL, who isn’t a citizen got a City and County summons 2 years before I finally got one?

4 Likes

Wasn’t I thoroughly willing to participate? Can I say that the relief was probably felt by all of the ~300 that got dismissed and wouldn’t have to listen to horrific details for 2 weeks? (Didn’t I still spend a solid day in the box while both teams drilled us?

2 Likes

Am I the only one who liked my jury-service, even if it was 9-days long and I was only an alternate?

:sob:

3 Likes

Didn’t I sorta look forward to a case when I got my name called the 2nd day? Didn’t it turn out to be nothing as we all got back from lunch to hear nevermind and nothing else to call anyone for so go home?

3 Likes

Wasn’t I on a jury once, where we spent several days hearing testimony, and several days locked in under armed guard before coming to agreement, only to be informed at the end of it all that it hadn’t actually been a real trial, and we weren’t a real jury, but the “jury” hadn’t been told that—it was just a test to get some idea of how a jury might decide, to see if it would be worthwhile to actually bring it to trial? Did that feel weird or what?

1 Like

Are you sure you weren’t an extra on an episode of Perry Mason?

4 Likes

Do you even know what the fuck you’re talking about?

6 Likes

Does anyone?

3 Likes

Should we have a poll?

6 Likes

Why don’t they cancel school when it’s raining? Wouldn’t it be nice to be at home, snoozing on the couch and pretending like I don’t have loads of homework to do?

6 Likes

Why can’t I seem to pull myself away from the internet and push myself toward my homework?

6 Likes

because we amuse you much much more than the homework ever will?

8 Likes

Ain’t that the truth?

Perhaps I should brush my teefs and take a shower? After that, maybe I’ll feel like being productive?

2 Likes

Make a cake but only with a rule in mind that you can’t eat the cake until you do the homework?

4 Likes

Can’t you make the Internet your homework?

5 Likes

Isn’t it amazing that the last three days (last Friday, Tuesday, and Wednesday) that I worked from home, I worked in my jammies, and didn’t get dressed until “after work”, if at all?

(I also had a cold on Tues and Wed.)

4 Likes

Can’t you make the Internet do your homework? (FTFY)

5 Likes

Why have I spent at least 50% of the last two weeks dealing with only 2 issues: repeated problems with the car (making it inoperable) and repeated problems with AT&T internet service (making it nearly inoperable)?

Isn’t it weird that I’ve gotten some long-term-procrastinated problems accomplished, while sitting around waiting for solutions on the two current problems?

3 Likes

Why did not if none of you magnificent bastards adequately convey the miraculous ambrosia that is the W00tstout?

13% f#@&ing percent?!?

4 Likes

not if you?

Strong stuff, eh?

1 Like