Did you ever want to play questions?

How could I know either way having never dyed anything other than the curtains?

3 Likes

Is this where I say “daaaamn, MRA got schooled!”?
http://imgur.com/4rxxnQr

8 Likes

Isn’t that an amazing thought?

3 Likes

Is it just me, or are there some weird comment(ers) around here recently?

3 Likes

Weirder than usual?

6 Likes

Recenter than usual?

5 Likes

Arounder than usual?

6 Likes

Didn’t I resemble that remark – except that I’ve lost 5 pounds in the past month???

4 Likes

Have you checked between the cushions on the sofa?

6 Likes

2 Likes

Have you forgotten what thread this is?

7 Likes

Oh, you want a question? Here’s one: Ask me if I care.

2 Likes

Why you gotta be like that?

7 Likes

Have you mistaken this thread for the trolling thread?

6 Likes

Isn’t that the BBS default setting?

3 Likes

Who mentioned putting no-knead bread dough in the fridge after the first rise? Why can’t I seem to find it by using the BBS search thingie? Was it you, @chgoliz? Am I imagining things?

1 Like

Why hasn’t anyone done a Donald Trump/Rumsfeld mashup image? Trumpsfeld?

5 Likes

Wasn’t that me, and probably at least a few others as well? (Aren’t I looking in @japhroaig’s direction, at minimum?)

What is it you need to know?

3 Likes

I thought it might be you, but isn’t it odd that I couldn’t find it using the search function?

Anyway, after the ~18 hour initial rise, how long should I keep the dough in the fridge? Was it three days? Is there anything I need to do to the dough before putting it in the fridge? Should I just leave it in the bowl, covered with plastic wrap?

[I’ve only ever followed the usual no-knead instructions!]

1 Like

Seriously @Ulysses and eveybody else – are you aware that if you repeatedly don’t ask questions in the form of a question with a question-mark at the end of the question, a hideous demon ogre comes in cranky from his lair of woken-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night-to-help-little-people-go-to-the-potty-then-tuck-them-into-bed will show up and flag your posts as being Off-Topic?

Did you know that can rouse The Dragon from his dreaming slumber?

Do we really want that?

9 Likes