Did you ever want to play questions?

Don’t I wish we could’ve shipped them several hours of the 24-hour rain we experienced yesterday?

1 Like

Hey, did I tell you that I’m in the office for the first time in over two weeks, and that it will be my last day in the office this week?

(Still looking for a commute-car.)

1 Like

Also, that I grew a “beard”?

(and the quotes around beard are quite appropriate. And it’s grayer than it ever was before. SOB!)

Because even though I do actually get dressed most of the days that I work from home, why the eff should I bother shaving? (Other than the fact that my kids hate “the whiskers”?)

have you thought about two wheels? Though really by the time you add proper gear wouldn’t a small used car cost about the same?

1 Like

I’d love something like that, probably, except in the winter, or the rain, or the hot hot heat, or the traffic, and it wouldn’t help in emergencies to haul a kid somewhere, now, would it?

2 Likes

Can’t you just tell them there aren’t any cars out there?

3 Likes

Do youse-guys all realize your posts are so funny that I don’t have time to stop and click on the like buttons for all of them?

5 Likes

Do you like us? Do you really REALLY like us??!!

5 Likes

Did anyone happen to mark this thread’s anniversary?

8 Likes

only one year of this craziness? can we make it two? ten?

7 Likes

VRBBS?

1 Like

Won’t I like this in agreement in 4 minutes?

4 Likes

Today’s burning questions:

1. Is Mike Judge related to Nostrdamus or something?
  2. Was it odd for my Korean professor to use the term “oriental people” when referring to folks from Asia?
  3. Holy shit, have I really spent so damn much time on the Fallout Shelter app?
6 Likes
  1. Is Mike Judge noted for making a bunch of poetic, vague statements that can be read as applying to any given situation?
  2. Is it odd that you would prefer your Korean professor to use the term “folks from Asia” instead?
  3. And isn’t it cutting into your time for asking questions?
3 Likes

Didn’t I want to keep from using the word “people” twice in the sentence? Is “folks” a bad word for me to use?

1 Like

Are you talking about old folks, or young folks?

If the latter, wouldn’t “youth in Asia” be preferable?

4 Likes

Are they older? Is the Korean professor actually Korean or white and teaching Korean? Could you be in the class of an orientialist?

1 Like

Oh, shouldn’t I have clarified that he’s a young-ish business prof who is a Korean person?

2 Likes

Is it odd that I felt the need to earn badges for a single post sock puppet account?

5 Likes