Did you ever want to play questions?

Am I not posit-eriorly gushing with pride!?

6 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Are those the likes I can not currently give? Can I mix languages and wish you a happi bidet?

7 Likes

Can I humble brag about being completely average–me, a 30 year old, and a 73 year old just moved (with our torsos) a truck canopy, and I’m the least out of breath?

10 Likes

Why in the world did my brain decide to wake me up at 05:30?

What the hell, brain? What’s wrong witchoo? Can’t you be fair and let me sleep in on the weekend?

9 Likes

Isn’t the only time I sleep in on a weekend is when I wake up too early and go out to the couch to just read and then go back to sleep after my normal wake up time?

6 Likes

Hey, @japhroaig?

8 Likes

Shouldn’t @japhroaig have an awesome day today?

11 Likes

\o/ to you?

7 Likes

Well, @japhroaig, how was the day?

2 Likes

Are the youth too busy protesting Trump to caucus / primary for Sanders?

4 Likes

Did I ever mention that as a kid I helped a friend’s family disassemble a Wurlitzer pipe organ? Wasn’t I worried, even as a kid in the 80’s, that no one was tracing any of the wires because the plan was to replace all of the relay banks with microprocessors, so “why bother”?

While not exactly this one, wouldn’t this give you pause before ripping out wires?

ETA: Doesn’t this one have more modern wiring as well? Weren’t we dealing with cloth insulated wire in thick bundles that came out of those flanges you see in the left picture?

9 Likes

… because there’s no question your kind words and funny insights make us happy, and don’t I wish I could buy you a drink to help celebrate?

9 Likes

Did you manage to avoid a question there?

3 Likes

D’oh … n’t I intend to fix my oversight caused by finally finding a fish pun @japhroaig may enjoy by editing? … Okay, don’t I know the Donald is coming?

6 Likes

Aren’t fish puns fishy?
…are they worthy carping about?

4 Likes

Whale start a new school of mammal puns further down the pike. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/f/f/ff59fc4074dce8d7d28457820d65e9ca48911af5.gif

5 Likes

Why not crustaceans? Or do you think I’m not crabby enough for that?

5 Likes

Aren’t you one of the warmer, friendlier people I’ve digitally met here? And don’t I mean that as a scientifically observed statement of fact even though our grammar protocol here could be confusing? So mammals are the warm blooded ones, right?

6 Likes

Or maybe alternate?

2 Likes