Did you ever want to play questions?

Has anyone else run the stats comparing the first month of the questions thread to the first month of “Associate! Associate!”?

7 Likes

Hasn’t Associate been crazy fun? Doesn’t it take me a little more brain power to figure out the connections between some of those posts, but isn’t it terribly interesting to see all those bits chained together, and to see where people go with it?

8 Likes

I know, right? Don’t I wish I could double like on the ones where someone has made connections through more than one association in a single post?

4 Likes

Is this where I confess I haven’t yet posted in, and am not keeping up with, the Associate! thread?

6 Likes

Payback?

2 Likes

From whom, to whom?

Isn’t it more that it seems like an investment of effort I don’t feel I can commit to, lately?

4 Likes

While I’d say fair enough, didn’t you unleash this holy horror of a thread on us all? :wink:

3 Likes

At 18k posts, isn’t it result obvious why CH won’t load the entire thread all at once? (And paginated forums are just the Worst.)

3 Likes

If a one-armed guy stands on a rubber mat and controls an orchestra with the entire middle section missing, is it a wide band gap semiconductor on insulator?

9 Likes

Isn’t that a geeky question on several levels?

6 Likes

So I bring you back things like this, isn’t that worth it?

12 Likes

No, can you believe I found it days later?

2 Likes

Where is that? And can i drive there from here?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to make out the highlights if you took photos during the day?

And seems like it would save time, too?

2 Likes

Arches National Park, and isn’t the answer that you can always drive there it just might require a ferry?

6 Likes

…do you think I live on an island? O_o

2 Likes

Are these what you want? Are you not entertained? And after flying for five hours and driving down for an additional four, what do you mean by “save time”? Don’t you know that during a two or three hour exposure time has no meaning?

7 Likes

No, just that no matter where you are in the world anyone can drive anywhere, is my lack of sleep because of staying up late processing photos not helping my typing clarity?

5 Likes

And now I’m wondering if I haven’t already been there? LOL
Isn’t it pretty? Don’t I have such a romantic longing to “go west”?

1 Like

Isn’t it “go south” for you?

1 Like