Did you ever want to play questions?

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

2 Likes

#ANYBODY HERE FROM ALABAMA? 

2 Likes

CAN I SHOW YOU THE WAY TO THE NEXT WHISKEY BAR?

3 Likes

Do we have whiskey on our minds?

2 Likes

And on that note has anyone tried the Trader Joe’s brand bourbon?

Should I be brave and give it a go?

4 Likes

OH BOY, IS THIS GREAT OR WHAT?

4 Likes

Considering Trader Joe’s does decent sourcing, can I say yes? (Is the ulterior motive getting someone else to try it out for me?)

2 Likes

Have you tried it? Did you know I’d have to travel all the way to Denver, because of our state’s fantastic blue laws?

2 Likes

#DON’T WE ALWAYS?

Except when drinking fizzy lifting-drinks?

4 Likes

Can it wait till my next visit there? At $15 isn’t it worth a try at that price?

3 Likes

If it’s good enough, might that even be worth a drive to Denver?

3 Likes

Do you live in one of those crazy dry counties or something?

3 Likes

Oh, don’t ask why? Oh, don’t ask why?

4 Likes

Isn’t it more convoluted than that? Did you know grocery chains can only have one location that sells alcohol, and only in a “separate” building from where they sell food? Did you know, that liquor stores in CO do not sell snack-food like they do in other states? Doesn’t it have more to do with distribution contracts these days than anything else? Do I shake my fist at the whole thing, as a former Californian?

2 Likes

Jeez and I thought WA was odd with beer/wine in the grocery stores and booze in the state liquor stores until just a few years ago, can I give you my sympathies?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be better to send a bottle of whiskey?

6 Likes

Isn’t shipping booze a whole other bizzaro world of regulations?

4 Likes

Wasn’t I actually shocked Trader Joe’s finally moved into the state, considering? Isn’t it weird I can get their lemon curd in town, but have to drive to Denver for their beer / liquor, but can get all the other beer / wine / spirits I want locally?

5 Likes

Since I have a parent and some siblings that live in AL, and visit sometimes, don’t I find this unsurprising in a state that is run mostly by craft, cronyism, kickbacks, and fraud? Weren’t the previous two Govs. convicted of felonies or was it three?

3 Likes

Do you really have to say what you’re shipping?

2 Likes