Did you ever want to play questions?

Am I a little slow about getting things done sometimes?

(need to do a rainbow+cloudland and a starry night+moon one eventually for a set)

9 Likes

2 Likes

Aren’t they the worst idea?

2 Likes

8 Likes

Is the cake still a lie?

3 Likes

Should we start a thread?

5 Likes

Have I said welcome back?

9 Likes

Isn’t that an answer?

Did you know we have a thread for those?

5 Likes

How much more reading time are you committing us all to with that suggestion?

3 Likes

you actually read the threads?

4 Likes

Which ones? :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t that up to you?

3 Likes

Did you really spend a couple of days walking up hills, or did you get a ban for starting Rob Ford threads?

Do they even have hills in Georgia?

7 Likes

Didn’t she get banned for being “that person who’s constantly saying ‘mom is so gonna be pissed’”?

5 Likes

Yes, but don’t they all have eyes?

6 Likes

Darn it, is this the time for me to get the “like” warning?

3 Likes

Did you know there’s something surprisingly relaxing about creating hedgehog unicorn fantasy art?

11 Likes

Aren’t the hills with eyes out west somewhere? And yes, don’t we have @daneel, we have hills here? Doesn’t my hometown have 7? Isn’t north GA the foothills of a Appalachians? Who said I was in GA?

Aren’t I the mom, @OtherMichael? Wasn’t I the oldest person on the trip I was on? Didn’t I find that weird?

8 Likes

Aren’t I envious of you then, since I had the dubious pleasure of being the only functional adult on our family trip, with both the younger AND older generations expecting me to be some sort of super hero at all times?

But don’t I still completely sympathize with you, because traveling with teens is a unique and complex situation (that billions of parents have somehow navigated before us)?

5 Likes

Oh, and in case anyone is keeping track: isn’t it bizarre that my high school senior got into the top two colleges/universities she applied to, but none of the lesser ones? Not even the one that accepts nearly half of its applicants?

8 Likes