Did you ever want to play questions?

Isn’t it always “game over” once you find the API hooks or flat files?

4 Likes

Isn’t Eclipse designed to provoke rage?
Unrelated question, wouldn’t it be cool if phones had an Airplane mode where autocorrect/autosuggest would fill in lines from the movie?

6 Likes

Oh is that why IBM is moving all the Rational interfaces to use it?

2 Likes

Can I just say that I’m really sorry if you’re trapped using Eclipse as an interface into anything?

3 Likes

Aren’t we all a bit ambi-absurd in here?

3 Likes

Haha - you’re a girl, don’t you know you can never win? Isn’t the best you can hope for a draw, with the mens complaining of the light in their eyes?

4 Likes

where’d all my GIFs go?

You mean your snarky GIFs, right?

(Is there any other kind?)

You don’t like train wrecks?

2 Likes

C-h C-f describe-function RET query-mode

2 Likes

Do you think he’s going to try to make up some rule like “code blocks don’t count”? Doesn’t he deserve a Donald anyway for spewing emacs at us?

3 Likes

What crazy language are you guys speaking? :astonished:

5 Likes

Can I confess to not knowing any more? Is that a different thread?

3 Likes

Can I express my relief, because so much of that technical jargon was above my head?

4 Likes

Aren’t you not alone in having technical jargon over your head? Don’t I want to waggle some Foucault at those threads to make myself feel smarter, and then realize that I don’t understand half of what he’s on about, either (except Discipline and Punish, which is his most approachable book by far)?

7 Likes

Can’t we all smile and laugh at the seemingly well behaved but obviously disturbed people that talk about text editors? Text editors!? Are we not all mad as a hatter??

4 Likes

Don’t I suspect at this point he’s going to define making a query, as asking a question? Still, who the hell uses emacs anyway?

1 Like

“Can I explain how emacs isn’t simply a text editor?” (Doesn’t this go against Unix principles?) Am I grinding my teeth again?

4 Likes

Are you the most brilliant person in the world?

3 Likes

Worse than that have darn near holy wars over them now don’t they?
Didn’t I like VI way back when I used to poke about a unix shell for the university help desk web page? Don’t I remember fuck all now and feel relieved that nano is installed by default on the company linux image?

3 Likes