Did you ever want to play questions?

Wouldn’t you be better off for it? Aren’t clean clothes a delight?

8 Likes

In a life built largely on doing things that were “good” for me but not good for me, how would I start such a project? :laughing:

Would you believe the cats like them more than me? And also that I have plenty of clean clothes but just not ones I can wear to work? :rabbit2:

4 Likes

Isn’t a similar thing available from Ikea? Aren’t the dimensions of the finished pod somehow mysteriously exactly identical to the Ikea STUVA loft bed except it has stairs in place of the STUVA’s ladder? Don’t the stairs add an extra two feet to the pod’s footprint?

3 Likes

Are sprouts the juvenile forms of monkeys? Did I learn something today?

6 Likes

Would you believe IKEA has arbitrarily decided not to ship certain things and that my anxiety arbitrarily has decided I can’t drive to Charlotte? :laughing:

4 Likes

How cool is that?

Can you tell that this noob is impressed?

3 Likes

Aren’t we all a bit absurd? Did you know that I just said to my wife, “this movie is too interesting for me to pay attention to”?

8 Likes

Aren’t I sad to be out of likes, since I want to like this? Aren’t I happy to be among a bunch of happy mutants who get me?

9 Likes

Would it help to know I donated one? :smiley:

3 Likes

Isn’t it because you rock?

5 Likes

Did I just add syntax highlighting in vim for Kerbal Space Program .craft files? (What have I done?)

5 Likes

Isn’t it true, though, that you can block as many individual users as you want, by going to your own profile page and putting their profile names in the “mute” section near the bottom?

5 Likes

Donald me, I break rules when they need to be broken. You are a madman and must be stopped.

4 Likes

How well does that actually work in practice (my test candidate doesn’t post much anymore)?

2 Likes

Doesn’t that look an awful lot like Berg Furniture?

Didn’t my daughter want the opposite when she was younger, with the desk up high and the bed on the bottom level?

6 Likes

Can you believe the reason for doing it is I was sick of the wonky in-game editor, and am looking to programmatically generate craft in python? (Is there an AA like group for this sort of thing?)

Now that I’m looking at it though, wouldn’t messing with some of the standard parameters be fun too?

3 Likes

Aren’t I the wrong person to ask, because I’ve never availed myself of this feature?

Isn’t your daughter’s idea intriguing? How would it look?

2 Likes

Being so long absent, how could I guess? :laughing: Would you believe I only found the feature yesterday and only because I wanted to change my icon?

3 Likes

Isn’t it such a telling feature when a person says, “fuck this IDE, I’m using vim!”? (I’ve yelled that at eclipse more times than I care to remember)

5 Likes