Did you ever want to play questions?

Ugh, is this really the last day of spring break? Must I return to school tomorrow?

6 Likes

Absurdity is fun but what are that poster’s qualifications to make it so?

(Am I not a moth drawn to flame, damned to be irritated by that thread until its allotted days shall pass?)

2 Likes

Drat, caught again?!?

As an aside, do I know I’m getting old? Am I so creaky today from doing construction yesterday that I am really, really not looking forward to finishing the job today? But don’t I have to get three more boypods built in the bunkhouse today?

5 Likes

Boypods? Doesn’t that sound magical? Or maybe like something out of Invasion of the Bodysnatchers?

3 Likes

Yeah, but is it fun to have absurdity imposed from without?

Won’t it be over soon enough? Aren’t there always threads like that, full of people trying to decide for us how we should be offended? Doesn’t it suck that some of us are considered less valuable to listen to then others? Won’t I ALWAYS listen and respect what you have to say, because you’re awesome?

5 Likes

Don’t many of us feel this, too? Aren’t we sympathetic? Don’t we believe that you can do it?

3 Likes

Being a relative newbie here, and after searching to some extent… has anyone ever brought up with the powers-that-be the ability to filter specific users? Wasn’t I was using a Greasemonkey script, but it broke?

2 Likes

Don’t I have an actual plan? Doesn’t it consist of a bunk overhead, chair, desk, and shelf underneath, and a dresser and hanger shelf at the end? And differing from a GirlPod only in that the hanging locker is smaller?

4 Likes

Would you considering showing pics of your handiwork in the crafting thread?

7 Likes

Would you believe it had been brought up but the concept was deemed … not good?

2 Likes

Didn’t I take a several yesterday, and didn’t someone delete them because they made her look fat? Won’t I try again without any people in it this time?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t we all love to see that, @RatMan?

3 Likes

Don’t I halfway agree? Won’t I see if I can fix the script tomorrow while I’m in work mode?

1 Like

Perhaps a function of relativistic time? Can five days be too short and too long based on emotions rather than mass?

I don’t know but can I hope for progress? :frowning:

Where oh where is the right emoticon when I need it?

(Speaking of, where’d all my GIFs go? :crying_cat_face: )

2 Likes

Isn’t this pretty much it? (From the plan) Substitute real wood for the painted particle board, and add the dresser and hanging locker on the right side, and isn’t it almost exactly right? Won’t I take an actual picture later?

10 Likes

Wouldn’t I have loved something like that when I was a sprout?

8 Likes

Isn’t that cool (and can’t I wait to see the real one)? Won’t the kids love it? Aren’t they lucky? Shouldn’t you be proud?

3 Likes

Would you believe that as an adult this would make my life much easier to contain in my hovel?

4 Likes

Isn’t Ratboy the Younger already eagerly anticipating when he can graduate from his crib to a pod? Doesn’t he already climb up into his brother’s to show that he’s ready?

7 Likes

(Shall I ban myself from reading That Thread and find something pleasanter to do with the remains of my weekend? Well, don’t I have laundry to do?)

7 Likes