Did you ever want to play questions?

There’s no reason to even open this, is there?

I mean, not that there normally is much anyway, but even so…?

3 Likes

Why does everybody hate James Franco so much?

3 Likes

Is it hate, or just have no interest in whatsoever?

At least it isn’t the corpse of Bruce Springsteen or Paul McCartney on the cover again, eh?

And like I’m going to touch that Wenner editorial?

4 Likes

Is the circle now complete for the magazine that once was a response against mainstream middle-aged sellout hippy-bashers cynically rejecting idealism?

4 Likes

Isn’t it all about the National Affairs column? Would I still subscribe if Taibbi didn’t still write for them occasionally?

Don’t I skip 75% of the magazine every time already?

Can’t they hire zombie Hunter S Thompson or something?

4 Likes

Did I get here 20 minutes too late? Isn’t Taibbi basically the only reason to crack open that mag these days? Wasn’t there also a long period before he was writing for them that there was absolutely no reason to?

4 Likes

How badly do I wish I’d just watched The Towering Inferno or The Poseidon Adventure again instead of the ridiculous San Andreas? How could you make something so over the top so dull?

5 Likes

Was it really that bad?

1 Like

why do I have to support servers 3 timezones away? why do they think 6am is a good time to put the power back on? shouldn’t they let me sleep in till it isn’t 3am my local time?

6 Likes

Is that what the magazine was? It wasn’t ever trying to cash in on the magnificent spending power of the boomer-hippies?

3 Likes

Aren’t they ALWAYS on the lawn?

1 Like

Wouldn’t I have to have a lawn in order to properly study this phenomena? :smiley:

5 Likes

Would you like to borrow mine?

2 Likes

My holographic emitter for creating anthropological duck blinds is quite heavy; how far away is your lawn?

5 Likes

What should I have for lunch today?

• barbecue?
  • barbecue?  
  • barbecue?    

0 voters

Did you guys know I’m absurd?

8 Likes

Am I ambiguous about that? :wink:

5 Likes

Are you ambiguously absurd, like me?

1 Like

I might be, if I were real, don’t you think? But since nobody said I’m not, aren’t I Nate Silver’s sock puppet account? Or am I not, it’s hard to decide?

5 Likes

Didn’t I know it was you all along? Haven’t I just been playing the long game to get you to confess? Didn’t I win?

6 Likes