Did you ever want to play questions?

What do you think this is, the associate thread?

3 Likes

Doesn’t the wind move some paper which knocks over a bottle of asprin which rolls into the top key which slides off the keys underneath and then over the edge of the surface which drags the rest of the keyring with it?

3 Likes

Would you believe that the relevance of the musical reference which you provided was completely lost on me?

2 Likes

Should I just say “no I don’t” and call it a day?

4 Likes

Wouldn’t my reply be “Well, you should” ?

1 Like

Anyone see Dheepan yet?

?

3 Likes

I should probably be more clear, can anyone recommend it… other than pointing out it got the Palme d’Or? Well, maybe that should be recommendation enough… and I kinda like A Prophet… sooooo… I’ll get me coat?

1 Like

While I haven’t seen it yet, don’t you have me interested? If you see it first, can you post a review?

3 Likes

Sweet Jebus, why did I wake up at 5:00???

7 Likes

It used to until they started taking away rights from friends and family, so it kind of became a lot more important to me, not the same for you?

1 Like

Don’t you just hate that? I can sleep in today why the hell did I wake up now?

3 Likes

Does getting up at 6:30 today count as a lie-in since Mondays are a 4:30 start?

3 Likes

Were you also taking your daughter to the airport?

5 Likes

When can I start counting my chickens?

2 Likes

No airport trip for me, but wasn’t it nice that my spouse woke up at 6:30 and took me out for breakfast?

3 Likes

What if I told you all that Clarence Thomas was a Black Nationalist?

1 Like

Dear God, doesn’t that make my back ache to hear you say that?

1 Like

Yeah, but didn’t he also think hemlock bitters made for a nice aperitif?

3 Likes

Are you doing the tough research so we don’t have to?

2 Likes

I may have been to a few keggers like that in my distant past, but shouldn’t I get the feeling you go to different parties than I do if they are substantially impacting your family?

1 Like