Dilbert guy Scott Adams: white people should "get the hell away from black people"

Ah, I see you’ve been to Bayreuth as well. You hit upon my main complaint about the guy’s music. But it’s great to sleep through, especially when the fans glare afterwards.

3 Likes

Benedict Cumberbatch Ok GIF by Spider-Man

15 Likes
19 Likes

It would be great if we could drag “the American Coalition of Aggrieved-For-No-Reason White Men Who Never Shut Up” out of the shadows like that, disinfect them with a lot of sunlight. Prop them up in deck chairs with a Coors Light, maybe keep them distracted with some animatronic dolls in bikinis, until they fall into a coma, never to return.

16 Likes

Oh, they are not aggrieved for 'no" reason at all.

Their time as the ‘unquestionable masters of the entire universe’ is finally at an end:

There are those who never got the fruition of what they are “owed,” due to the privilege of being male and White - they are pissed that they were sold a ‘false bill of sale…’ and they are too brain washed to realize that it’s other White men who sold them that unattainable pipe dream in the first place.

Instead it’s everyone else’s fault.

And then there’s the captains of industry con artists who sold that fantasy to them - they are pissed at everyone else, because we no longer ‘know our place,’ as their indisputable “lessers,” and some of us now have the sheer audacity to want the same exact equal rights and privileges that they reserve exclusively for themselves.

I get why they mad, and I don’t give a happy fuck.

It’s been a long time coming, fuckers, but trust and believe:

CHANGE GON’ COME.

23 Likes

boom GIF

11 Likes
18 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.