Discover if someone has died in your house

We’ve had three suicides in our family, but as far as I know, all the homes are occupied, so…hat trick?

11 Likes

YOU are not allowed to kill anyone to get lower rent, OK? Just saying.

11 Likes

Does it tell you how many babies were born there too?

2 Likes

People have killed so that they could get higher rent for a property, just saying.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Is It a cemetery for pets?

1 Like

I know full well someone died in this house, i watched it happen :confused:
(My father with advanced bone cancer last year)

That aside, unless it’s a new build house it’s highly likely your house has had a death in it, frequency directly correlating to it’s age i’d bet.

3 Likes

Potential Buyer: “I learned that several people died in your house and…”
Seller: "What?! People died here? I didn’t know that! Cool!! Go away! My house ain’t for sale.

2 Likes

“But this is an outpatient podiatrist clinic!”
“Well, we aren’t a very good one.”

9 Likes

I’m curious: What about the doctors re “religion and superstition”?

You have my sympathies. It’s the same for me (my mother, of COPD/heart issues, a little over three years ago.)

But then, at best guess, our house is between eighty and ninety years old, so she may not have been the only one. I’m not curious enough to pay to find out, since if any ghosts are around (I’ve never seen one), they’re pretty benign.

4 Likes

My house was built in the mid 1800s. I’d have assumed that at least someone would have died in it, but everything I know about the building indicates that all the previous occupants moved away before they died. Perhaps that explains the disappointing lack of ghosts…

1 Like

But what about under your house?

2 Likes
  1. Do you smell dead bodies?
  2. Look around the house until you locate a dead body.
  3. Remove dead body.
  4. Repeat step 1.
  5. If no dead bodies are found, then it’s probably you.
9 Likes

Or it could be just that old college friend who asked you to sleep a night or two in your sofa several weeks ago…

3 Likes

J5gFsYs

1 Like

Now you’re just trying to ruin this guy’s $12 a pop database search business…

2 Likes

You should go outside more grandpa, you’re endangering our real estate value.

2 Likes

Price should be 13 $$, not 11.99 $$

Just my 2¢.

2 Likes

I live in a house that was built in late 1950s, sawn into 5 pieces, moved to the current location several miles away, put on a foundation.

we thought there might be a filled in pool in the basement. It wasn’t. We discovered it when we redid the floors all the way down to the foundation.

Just a poured foundation. Pretty bubbly and badly done on certain walls.