Disney World adds doll in wheelchair to 'it's a small world' ride

Originally published at: Disney World adds doll in wheelchair to 'it's a small world' ride | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Cue conservative “Woke” outrage in 3… 2… 1…

15 Likes

I can hear right-wing heads exploding from here.

8 Likes

Gov. Ron DeSantis raged to reporters today from his office today about the abomination that had been forced upon Americans to push a “woke” culture that normalized deviancy. He vowed his personally selected elite board would stamp out and crush the tiny child in the wheelchair making America safe for normal children again.

11 Likes

Won’t somebody think of the able-bodied, white, blonde-haired, blue-eyed, God-fearing, Christo-Fascist children!? :grimacing:

5 Likes

I don’t care. The sum total of their faux outrage will be massively outweighed by the excitement of one small child who sees themself represented on the ride. A truly wonderful move by Disney.

13 Likes

Uh oh. This will piss off the conservatives.

1 Like

… “wokerage”?

1 Like

A good website that covers disability issues when attending Disney theme parks.

3 Likes

Well that’s good. It would be interesting to see graphs and maps of the ride. I would love to see a map representation. Last time i was there, it struck me that the Netherlands had the largest representation on the ride.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.