Disney's Frozen 2 teaser trailer

it’s called a (grown up) taste in movies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also

1 Like

Types angry 1500 word essay on the negative effects of allowing patents on obvious concepts with extensive prior art

8 Likes

I%20don't%20like%20thing

15 Likes

When you have children in the right (wrong?) age, you get bitter about certain movies :smile:

1 Like

Variety helps.

I don’t even have kids and just watched Peter Pan for the first time since I was a child. Yikes is all I can say.

I like it as well, accent differences aside. But I’m going to be really, really honest and admit I have never seen Frozen nor have I ever heard the song everyone quotes, that “Let It Go” one (and posting a link is fruitless as I won’t click on it, I just am not interested).

Movies like these are less interesting to me as something to watch, but more to watch the people talk about them. Because by now the hype is so large I would just be disappointed.

5 year olds love repetition and loathe variety :slight_smile:

Of course we ‘forced’ it on her anyway and nowadays she begins to develop an actual taste in movies, so it seems tot be working.

But Frozen I have seen (or actually heard) way too often. Of course it doesn’t help that I’m no fan of (most of) Disney’s saccharine output. Though I admit they made a few classics and have contributed a lot of innovation to animation, especially in their early years.

1 Like

oliverar

2 Likes

Mine (now 7&9) didn’t loathe variety, they just needed a gentle push in that direction.

Lucky you :-). Our push needed to be a little more than gentle.

Now she’s older she doesn’t loathe variety anymore, but when she was 5…

It’s not so much that she loathed the variety, but more that really loved to see again what she already knew.

1 Like

That’s because Peter Pan is brutally racist and the only part anyone remembers is the pirates because that 15 minutes of screentime is the only good part. Hell even Hook is problematic but has a hell of a lot more heart than Peter Pan.

Also, I liked Frozen and I’ll probably enjoy the sequel which my daughter is now very excited for.

5 Likes

Frozen 2: Electric … Blizzard-oo? Snowshoe? Ah, I got nothin’

Fixed that for ya

I will see it, probably not at the cinema though, my ADDiotic (ADHD) arse can’t sit still that long. I still like the first one. Still like Let It Go.

So… they go to Canada? Is that it?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.