Do not bring a duffel bag full of 40 vacuum-sealed frozen piranhas into LAX

and he captured them with his freeze ray! :grin:

4 Likes

Piranhas from the far north of Westeros are the worst kind of Piranhas there are.

2 Likes

5 hours in detention plus the flight.

Google:
Answer: The average Los Angeles , California to Lima, Peru flight time is 8 hours and 28 minutes.

Don’t eat at Somni in Los Angeles

2 Likes

Or they had to spend that time coming into compliance rather than throwing out the fish and locking him up on some type of smuggling charge. When I was stopped at the border for a drug search (maybe 15 years ago) I spent my time waiting with a family who got caught with some type of improperly declared food (if I remember correctly it was frozen hamburgers) and it took a few hours to deal with the paperwork and confirm that they weren’t trying to sneak anything else past. In the end they were sent on their way, but it takes time.

1 Like

It’s not like he was stopped by some underfunded rural sheriff’s department. “Weird frozen stuff is thawing and making a mess on my desk” is something that Customs should have worked out how to deal with 200 years ago.

1 Like

This all the way. Nobody wants to take responsibility so it takes a big boss to sign off and they not always around and even if they are they make everybody jump through all the hoops, twice to be sure, three times if they had coffee for breakfast just to cover their ass.

1 Like

Eat or be eaten.

1 Like

Sort of like how Carp is eaten in Europe and Asia, but in the US local anglers* are likely to say things like, “Carp are (insert racial slur here) food!”.

*Some, not all. But too many.

1 Like
3 Likes

2 Likes

Number One: Ok, new plan. Hockey rink!
Doctor Evil: What’s the torture angle?
Number One: The Ottawa Senators!

3 Likes

Among many Jewish families, carp are simply wild gefilte fish

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.