Do you have what it takes to be this guy's "Awesome Republican Goddess?" Take the quiz!

Forget showers, I feel like taking an acid bath after reading his shitshow

This reality has to be some kind of torture against reason

He’ll find something.

You know what happened to the 68 year-old man who built a crazy vanity dating site, with goofy Trump-partisan litmus tests, and insisted that:

Well, he woke up to discover:

But, with time, he actually got used to it, and generated his own memes:

4 Likes

I got kicked out with the first question, but I wanted to see what all the questions were. I had to lie on almost every single question to get to the end.

I’m going to go bathe in bleach now.

8 Likes

Are you going to send him five pictures so you can make an appointment to contact him directly?

2 Likes

If I did that he would realise I lied directly about certain things. Like the length of my very short hair.

5 Likes

ARE YOU A GOD?
…erm…no?
THEN DIE!

:grin:

2 Likes
4 Likes

“The truth is, I’m the needle in her haystack, too!”

Is that to filter out the “size queens?”

2 Likes

Whites and white-looking Latinas and Pacific Islanders have “wavy” hair. Those types, you, know, attractive and successful I’m-sure-they-are-clean-work-hard-and-love-their-children have “curly” hair

2 Likes

Something more like :arrow_up:this, I think. But then, I’d be a capricious and vengeful Goddess, so >shrug<

the-evil-is-defeated-gif-6

6 Likes

Yeah, this guy should be wearing a trilby.

3 Likes

I know he loves trump, but it says right here that rim jobs can kill you these days!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.