GOP congressman retires after publication of text asking "ISIS bride" mistress to rim his ass

Originally published at: GOP congressman retires after publication of text asking "ISIS bride" mistress to rim his ass | Boing Boing

17 Likes

The GOP loves projection.

It’s only a matter of time before a high profile republican gets caught eating a baby.

45 Likes

Spit Take Lol GIF

24 Likes

Juuuuuuust not enough ability to like this post provided by the bbs, so :heart: :heart: :heart:

17 Likes

So… that’s not one of the things I’ve ever been into anyway, but how do the logistics of having a rimjob and a drink at the same time even work?

24 Likes

His daughters now know what a rim job is now and that ISIS isn’t going to get them at the local Starbucks but in daddy’s hotel room.

14 Likes

I’ve thought about it. I can only come up with: Sippy cup.

You’re welcome.

29 Likes

Two things, kind of off topic but on topic.

1. I feel very naive right now, but how would you have a drink while receiving a rim job??? Is he drinking old fashions from a sippy cup? Does he have a special chair? Am I completely wrong about what a rim job is…?
  2. Is saying “I want to apologize” the same as actually apologizing? I don’t think it is. Saying you’re sorry is apologizing. Saying “I apologize” feels like weak sauce. Me and the Mr. debate this, he disagrees, but I just think saying “I apologize” is like saying “I recite poetry.” It’s not the same as doing the thing.

Glad he got found out.

ETA: dang it, @Brainspore and @WoolyBugger ! Jinx. And also, great minds think alike, I guess…?

21 Likes

So, demanding the most subservient of sex acts from the woman while offering nothing in return.

Checks out.

34 Likes

Okay, there’s no need for kink shaming, but there’s still plenty of room for misogyny-shaming and hypocrisy-shaming.

Red Flag Racism GIF by Snack

37 Likes

Eroticization of tonsils is a new one for me. Points for that.

9 Likes

I wouldn’t even be surprised at this point if this was a honeypot type thing. He let himself be compromised and now an absolute Trumpist extremist is going to run on the Republican ticket. Their cult is sick. Rotten to its miserable core.

I’ll post it again here though. This is the guy on the Dem ticket in the area.

He’s going to need a lot of help. The stark difference between the ambiguous promises of “I hate the right things and will hurt the right people I promise” versus “here are problematic policies that should be examined” makes me both hopeful and sad.

25 Likes
2 Likes

clearly he’s learned nothing from trump or he’d be staying in and blaming it on the fake news

9 Likes

Who among us has not longed for a rim job - whatever that is.

Consider this: the congressman was one of the few GOP reps who voted to approve the Jan. 6 Commission. This scandal was unveiled by his Republican challengers. Revenge of the MAGAts.

11 Likes

mr. @beschizza ,

pointing out hypocrisy among the death-cult elite is a fool’s game. they don’t recognize the concept at all unless they are trying to apply it to a democrat and as for shame, well, perhaps some of them make use of shame as bedroom foreplay but otherwise they are completely shameless.

6 Likes

Is there a bottom to how low conservative folks go? Because all I’m seeing is a dark abyss.

3 Likes

That’s his expression while this occurs.

11 Likes

This. Known adulterer and (based on this text alone) selfish sex partner loses everything, while known adulterer/rapist/sexual assailant who used campaign money to pay off women to deny past liaisons continues his activities with minimal repercussions.

16 Likes

That’s my feelings towards it: as long as everyone involved is consenting, you do whatever acts gives everyone the experience they want out of it. I can probably suggest some resources and helpful hints, even, but don’t be a disgusting hypocrite. (Or hell, even a respectable one.)

13 Likes