Grand Ouroboros Party

17 Likes

In the interest of balance here are two views from contemporary American conservatives.

1. An article by a conservative writer Max Boot who says it’s time to destroy the GOP because Trumpism is a cancer:
  1. A rally held by Alex Jones-types who say it’s time to destroy the GOP because the party wasn’t sufficiently supportive of Trump’s totalitarian state:
30 Likes

Face buffet. All you can eat.

17 Likes
9 Likes

14 Likes

I think if it as a human centipede closed loop.

6 Likes

The problem with that conjecture is that this centipede does manage to take a shit on everyone else too.

9 Likes

Guess they need better O rings

12 Likes

Those in the GOP who feel stiffed right now should be patient; Trump’s haul will probably be dipped into every once in awhile if he needs political favors further down the line.

12 Likes

Yolo Minneapolis contributes his ass-eating comments…

19 Likes

If this is indicative of the kind of content people are posting over on Parler I can almost see the appeal of the app. Those are some sweet, sweet MAGA tears.

12 Likes

17 Likes

Now THAT sounds entertaining, if you’re into that sort of stank.

1 Like
5 Likes

I know this is from 2014 but it’s everything we’ve seen writ large in the past 4-ish years:

(written by Robert Reich, in case that’ll save y’all some time)

12 Likes

This made me laugh out loud:

The predicament has intensified broader concerns within the GOP that Trump will use his post-presidency to advance his own interests at the expense of the party.

They’re only worrying about this now? :woman_facepalming:t2:

19 Likes

I do sometimes wonder how a party with so many stupid people in it manages to maintain so much power.

10 Likes

I think the lack of moral compass keeps them very flexible. They have tools in their toolbox that (most?) dems would never consider using.

13 Likes

26 Likes

13 Likes