After being harassed by Marjorie Taylor Green, Cori Bush moves her office out of safety concerns

Originally published at: After being harassed by Marjorie Taylor Green, Cori Bush moves her office out of safety concerns | Boing Boing

14 Likes

At this point, what else is there to do? I asks yous…

39 Likes

More proof that, weeks later, fascist terrorists are still inside the Capitol.

69 Likes

“Don’t your realize, I can’t wear a mask because I am screaming in to my phone!!! I’m the victim here!!!”

41 Likes

28 Likes

To be read while holding your nose, to get the proper Dustin Hoffman delivery, “Erm, Mr Maguire, I, er think you mean, “Guano”.”

12 Likes

This woman is ignorant trash crystallized in something looking like a human form.

I can’t believe this is what GOP allows to represent them in congress.

This woman is worse than the disease she helps spread. Is there any way to remove her from her seat?

22 Likes

A spatula?

29 Likes

The correct response (according to the TeaGOP ethos) would be to draw your concealed weapon and immediately fire on her because you are scared for your health/life.

Isn’t that the logic? Hmm… I wonder what sorts of backtracking/logical twists would occur if any of the dems actually acted as batshit as their counterparts across the aisle?

but oh yeah… #bothsides

36 Likes

Kid slang for farts in the UK when I was growing up in the 70s was “trumps” (a bit like dang or darn instead of damn).
So that pic could read “Trump Trumps” :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I’m sure she’ll be removed once she draws down and shoots someone’s black or gay staffer.

She was pretty loud about her (invalid in DC, DC doesn’t have reciprocity w/ GA) concealed carry permit.

Oh who am I kidding, a republican rep or senator could shoot up a church in DC and dem leadership would refuse to kick her out in the name of “unity”

22 Likes

I know that’s supposed to be hyperbole, but…

30 Likes

DC is going to need a Republican Senate / Congress trailer park.

2 yr rent up front.

9 Likes
38 Likes

Where was he during her election?

5 Likes

I sure can. I mean, she sure resembles an awful lot of them at this point.

10 Likes

She “has the receipts.” Is this gonna be like the “evidence” of voter fraud that was always going to be revealed next week? These assholes only have 1 note, but they play it really, really loud.

25 Likes

sigh

As you know, of course. But really, it is this, and what I just plum don’t understand is how it can be so damn effective on a large portion of the population.

10 Likes

Just when I thought I had no problem endorsing Trump’s Twitter ban, and welcomed it with relief, this hellacious example of GOP “ideology” lets loose with all the loose turds that have been backed up in Trump’s cheeseburger fungus colonic canal.

4 Likes

Posting the same kind of videos, generally shredding conspiracy theorist racist asshole Republicans like Greene and trying his damnedest to get Trump out of office.

Dozens and dozens of such videos, actually.

So let’s not blame her horrible antics on him maybe.

29 Likes