Do you live in a UFO hotspot? Check out this UFO sightings map

A buddy of mine saw a similar flying triangle two nights in a row in rural Kansas in the 1990s. He and a friend pulled over to the side of the road when they saw it. He said as the flying triangle hovered close to his car his radio and windshield wipers came on, even though they were switched off. He said it was very big and absolutely silent. He’s not convinced that it was extraterrestrial. He thought it might be government-related but has no way of knowing for sure.

1 Like

I was in grade school when I saw this and it was both fascinating and frightening. It seemed to be huge but I really didn’t have any frame of reference. Rational Adult Me understands that the area we were driving in at the time was relatively close to a number of different air bases (Travis, Beale, Mather, McClellan, Moffett Field, etc.) so the realistic explanation is something government related and not aliens. But leaving that part out makes for a better story.

1 Like

My buddy was terrified by the experience. He did not sleep well for several days afterward. Fortunately for him, he wasn’t alone either time he saw it. The first night, as mentioned above, he was with a friend. The following night he was driving alone when he came over a hill and saw it hovering just above the road. There was person in a pickup truck nearby. Seeing something like that by yourself would make you lose your mind.

1 Like

I can imagine. I don’t recall being particularly traumatized that way but in the ensuing years every time I’d see one of those movies involving alien abduction I’d think “Hmmm… should I be worried?”

I wonder how this correlates with light pollution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.