Dog is one happy traveler

Not panting.

1 Like

Well it wasn’t really the main point of my post, so well done for distracting away from that I guess? Why not meet me in a good faith discussion about the welfare state of the dog in the picture rather than pick at a certain point that I agree was probably exaggerated? Are we having a conversation here or are we writing peer-reviewed articles? I could point you towards references about facial expressions as a tool to assess welfare state in animals if you like. I think they did one for dogs. I’m also pretty confident that the happy face doesn’t include an open mouth and visible teeth.

Readers are not required to suss out what you see as the main point. Readers are free to ask questions such as “What?” when posts contain odd bits - to wit:

I know quite a few dog owners who would disagree with that statement. Are you sure you want to work with animals?

Neither. We are posting comments on an article about a dog video. Some of your comments have left me wondering “why would someone say that?” and “how can someone who works with animals say that?”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.